Hello from the Nord lord!

Nord lord

I am Nord lord, i came from Cyber Nations and before that, Nation States. I have played political simulation games since 2008, and am a big role-player. With that in mind, i do not appreciate it when people declare war for "raiding" or  crap like that, because to me, it is just not realistic. I formed a fairly successful alliance in Cyber Nations a while back and I am proud to say that I was well-respected. However, after some unfortunate events involving unrealistic war(a nations declared on me for no reason), I handed the alliance to someone else and I then left Cyber Nations. I want to request that nobody ask what the former alliance, or my account, was. I am past that now. I am applying to Empire of Spades and hope to one day form a new alliance here that is fairly successful, like the other one. I will likely be fairly active in this game for a while. I want to ask to not get messed with because I am doing certain things when i am still young to the game, because as i said, I have played games very similar to this one and am also very involved in politics. Ask anything you want! Also, I am wondering if somebody can make me a signature WITH a URL, one that has something to do with Empire of Spades, or something norse, or both! Thanks again for your time!

tumblr_ne9xjzgAIc1tqsnl3o1_250.gif

Welcome to Politics and War! Unfortunately, nearly every alliance is guilty of raiding, including Empire of Spades. I'd say Green Protection Agency is your best bet if you're looking for more diplomacy and a focus on economic growth.

You've joined at an interesting time. The world will be reset in a few weeks and all of the big alliances are at war. Maybe things will be different when everyone is on even ground. Have fun!

Welcome to Politics and War! Unfortunately, nearly every alliance is guilty of raiding, including Empire of Spades. I'd say Green Protection Agency is your best bet if you're looking for more diplomacy and a focus on economic growth.

You've joined at an interesting time. The world will be reset in a few weeks and all of the big alliances are at war. Maybe things will be different when everyone is on even ground. Have fun!

Ok, thanks, but i am fine with war, and to me, it is good to have a little war every now and then(in the game, of course), but it is just the constant raiding for no reason what-so-ever. I am fine with a raid every here and there, but no more than like, 2 against me in a month. In my last month in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) i had over 5 raids on my nation. Anyway, thanks for the tip!

For someone who doesn't want to talk about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), you talk about it a lot.

q8nfyvc.gif

So what was your former (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance you are so fond of?

Sieg Kaiser Reinhard!

Signature_zpsa64bf97d.jpg

So what was your former (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance you are so fond of?

He just said that he didn't want to be asked that.

For someone who doesn't want to talk about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), you talk about it a lot.

I said everything i needed to say so there were not any(valid) questions about that