Q&A of the Akaatan Infinite Empire (Chernigov)

Ikhan

QtiMRzP.png

Attention, natives to Orbis III

It has come to our attention that many of you do not know much of our nation, our culture, our people, or our leadership. As such, we are beginning a service where you will be permitted to ask questions about our nation, among other subjects, and we will answer it to the best of our ability. However, there are some things that will not be permitted as questions: Secret Projects or questions that make no sense (OOC questions). Thank you, and enjoy asking about our nation.

what will be your goals in the near and far Future?

Oh, I'm in the jungle now

You've been seeking, I've been hiding out

Use your love, it scares me so deep down

You may find me, 'cause my heart beats loud, so loud

It beats fast, in the places where you touched me last

what will be your goals in the near and far Future?

Our short-term goals currently are:

1.) Continue the colonization of Orbis

2.) Continue the buildup of the Imperial Armada

3.) Create several new Ecumenopolises, ring worlds, and "dyson spheres".

Our long-term goals are:

1.) Prepare for the eminent war with our ancient enemy, the Aru'em.

2.) Continue the progress of technology in every field, whether it be military technology or new forms of travel throughout the multiverse.

3.) Preserve peace and order in the multiverse.

My personal goals are:

1.) Learn and master every aspect of the force so that I may become powerful enough that those who may try to kill me or my people will never dare to fight me.

2.) Restore the Infinite Empire to it's golden era.

3.) Begin a new era of peace for the Multiverse.

1.What is your current Economic policy?

2. What is your opinion on Islamist Terrorist?

3. What is the mean of Democracy for you?

4. How much wealthy do you have? And how did you get it?

5. How to eradicate corruption in your country?

6. Do you have any secret bank accounts abroad?

7. Does your country recognized Civil Rights? What kind of rights that protected by the government?

Oh, I'm in the jungle now

You've been seeking, I've been hiding out

Use your love, it scares me so deep down

You may find me, 'cause my heart beats loud, so loud

It beats fast, in the places where you touched me last

1.What is your current Economic policy?
That is entirely left up to each system's government, however, in general, most systems have a capitalist economy.
-Prime Minister Fel
2. What is your opinion on Islamist Terrorist?
We do not have to deal with this threat, unlike certain other ones.
-Grand Moff Vaiken
3. What is the mean of Democracy for you?
Personally, I see it as a good tool to give the civilian populace an illusion of choice, however, I must say, democracy is overrated.
-The Emperor
4. How much wealthy do you have? And how did you get it?
Wealth is a thing many see as necessary... I see it differently. I consider true wealth to be knowledge, in which case, I am very wealthy. This knowledge has come from months spent studying ancient texts and the holocrons of the old masters. However, I see you are talking about material wealth, so I would have to say that I am wealthy enough to purchase a star system and then some. I did not earn it, of course. It is part of my family's wealth which has been earned over nine millennia.

-The Emperor
5. How to eradicate corruption in your country? 
The way we eradicate corruption is simple: We keep an agent watching our officials, and if they are found to be engaging in corruption, we... well... Silence them.

-The Emperor
6. Do you have any secret bank accounts abroad?
No, as doing so would cause inflation to rise in the nations exponentially. However, I do consider it from time to time.

-The Emperor
7. Does your country recognized Civil Rights? What kind of rights that protected by the government? 

Yes, we do recognize Civil Rights. Rights that are protected are the right to bear arms, the right to a good life, etc etc...

A young Amenrian journalist asks, "So, your Empire is called Chernigov and Akaatan. Why the multiple names? What does each name mean?"

That, child, is where you are wrong. Our Empire is not called Chernigov, but the Akaatan Infinite Empire. This name... Chernigov... comes from the region we first colonized on Orbis many years ago. As for our actual name, it comes from that of our race, the Akaata. Most do not know where the name it's self came from, however, I can tell you. It came from the ancient name of our homeworld, Akaaniir, before we started referring to it as Kal'kad, whose name comes from the words "Kal" and "Kad", which gives it the rough translation of Sword's Blade.