The Dragon awakens

bxoAdBpm.jpg

March 6, 2017 (A.T.B Year)

November 15, 2013 (Orbis Year)

Following the collapse of the FSA, Britannia has now opened the gateway for their own interests. While it is believed that FSA holds pockets of resistance throughout the area, Britannia has employed a general on par as the maniacs who have led Sweden in the past.

On the European theatre, The Holy Britannian Armed Forces tore through Stavanga and the surrounding area while securing strategic bases along the coastline. These areas would be useful to intimidate Huganada, one of Britannia's rivals while also providing support for the Ruhr. The entire area has been placed under martial law and General Tanya von Degurechaff was placed in charge of the area. Ideally, this will force what's left of the TSB into talks on ease of trade, less hostile presence, and other things.

General Tanya von Degurechaff:

XppTocpm.jpg

Further south the Britannians supported their Colonial Militia in expanding their borders. This expansion saw the bloodiest fighting against Islamic Extremists who were content on protecting their strongholds. Despite resistance, the sheer faith in their cause led the Britannian backed Arabs to victory. Among the natives was a single soldier who was able to turn the tides when the rest of his unit were being cut down. Corporal Soran Ibrahim led what was left of his unit in a flank attack which broke the enemy lines allowing the allied forces to smash what was left. This expansion comes around the time where the colony will be electing their candidates for Governor, the first elections in the Middle East.

Soran Ibrahim reflecting on the loss of life post-battle

6C1K5eFm.jpg

Back at home, the new Britannian Hyper Jets made their debut. As Britannian forces begin to head toward the Great Lakes the Hyper Jets struck numerous blows to insurgents who were unable to prepare against the attack. What was left of the enemy was smothered by Britannian Tanks who were also making their own debut. The advance allowed Britannia to gain a border with one of Rokkenjimas colonies. This will dramatically drop the cost of trade for both sides and increase trade now that their routes are free of danger.

Carnage from a previous engagement

pgp1VPtm.png

Thank you for tuning in, till next time.

OOC: Should be noted since I'm graduating soon, I won't have a lot of time to RP, but I'll try my best to stay relevant and read up on other RPs. Just a temporary thing, I'll be back to my usual self in no time.

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I ship this.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt