Story of the untold war

Cenna

As many of you may recall Caledonia had built it's armed forces up 10 fold with a threat from Fascism. Well after the collapse of the promotion of Fascism things went silent and nothing more was said of the massive build up. I, your favorite news host, Pearla Monroe, am about to tell you in depth what has happened since then.

dTGK1Y2.jpg

We were given released documents this morning around 6:27am. The title, you ask. "THE UNTOLD WAR" Yes folks you heard it here first, we seem to have been under the control of new lands for almost a month now. Lady Victorina released a statement earlier today to say the following.

"I sincerely apologize for withholding the truth from my people but in order to capture these islands we needed to keep it silent as we were faced with spy attacks."

3gVCvTw.jpg

What else has the government hidden from us? I don't know but I can tell you I certainly don't like it.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space