The Rightful Heir to the Throne has Returned...

Dark Kermie

2aahwd4.png

Pain, it causes some to break and others to truly figure out who they are.
In the true way of the Nord, Ulfric Stormcloak used his father’s death as ammunition. His father’s demise taken as a metaphorical arrow to the knee; pain and suffering only fueling the fire that burned in his heart. Ulfric owed his life to that pain, as his anger set in motion a series of events that set forth his freedom, and returned to him his rightful throne.

- Enter Flashback -

16gwjlc.jpg

Darkness, engulfing every nook and cranny. The putrid smell of mold is overwhelming.
The noise of jangling key’s and footsteps fill the otherwise silent hallways, a constant reminder that those unfortunate to live in these stone cells were forever locked away. The noise level rises and then stops outside of Ulfric’s door. A million thoughts run through his mind. Is this it? Is this the day I am finally to meet my maker? Ulfric begins to tremble.

The sound of someone rustling through the keys makes its way through the door.
Finally, the right key is found and the door unlocked. For what seems like an eternity to Ulfric, but is probably only a few seconds, the door remains closed. Slowly the door creeps open, and Ulfric can make out his visitor.

It is a Kajiit guard; his cat eye’s perfectly suited for the dark and shadowy hallways of this prison.
Ulfric’s hand tightens around the handle of a bone shiv, created by Ulfric himself from the remains of a former tenant of his cell. The Kajiit, carrying a tray of mush, bends down to place the tray on the floor in front of Ulfric. As he bends down to drop the tray, he can hear the Kajiit mutter “Filthy rebellious pig…†and at that moment Ulfric lunges forward, bone shiv in hand….

- Flash Forward to Present Time –

15ogw9s.png

“Sire… your mind is elsewhere. I ask that you maintain your interest in our meeting at hand.†Thrillis Wolfsherd, his closest adviser and not one to pull his words proclaims.
“Aye, do not chastise me in front of the council Thrillis, lest they believe YOU are the one truly in charge of the kingdom.†Ulfric states. Various laugh’s fill the room. “Please, do continue…â€

The meeting room was filled with the king’s council. They were as follows:

Thrillis Wolfsherd – Head Advisor, a long time friend of Ulfric and his right hand man

William Swordborn – Head of Defense, Windhelm’s strongest warrior & quite possibly the only man strong enough to fight Ulfric head to head in a sword battle.

Brent Banebrew – Treasurer, a true number cruncher. Also a skilled mage who is rumored to have the skill to turn Silver into Gold.

Gadja Silentfoot – Head of IA. The only female in the council, and quite honestly the most deadly member. Not much is known of her origins, or even how she came to earn Ulfric’s trust. All anyone knows is that she can spot a spy from across the oceans, and has is said to be a silent assassin of the night.

The end of the meeting came shortly after resuming, as it was now time for celebration. The heir to the throne had returned and for this the kingdom would rejoice. Tonight was a night of festivities, one of which would carry on late into the night.

Ulfric Stormcloak son of Hoag and current Jarl of Windhelm was back in power, and next in his line of sight was something he coveted more than anything: The keys to all the land the light of the sun touches, and the Crown of High King.

2cej8tf.png

(tl;dr The Nation of Windhelm, Ruled by Ulfric Stormcloak exists. Also I am an Nat RP newb so sorry for the suck   :P )

• Upvote 2

Arkadia, Republic of Exodus

"Chancellor, a new nation formed. Ulfric Stormcloak has taken control of lands in South America, and can be a valuable ally. I suggest we quickly set up diplomatic relations with this new empire, before others try to sway his allegiance to possible aggressive nations that would be against the Exodus," Kane stated to the Chancellor, who was holding an emergency meeting.

Abigail sighs and looks Kane in the eyes and replies with "Kane, I agree with this, this is why I have given orders to Octavia to send a message to the Nord's king. Prepare a shipment of weapons, ammunation, food, and medicial supplies to be shipped to Ulfric Stormcloak and bis people.

Ocatvia's message to Ulfric Stormcloak

Dear King Stormcloak, the Republic of Exodus fully supports and recognizes your claims as an independent nation and kingdom. As a gift, we are sending supplies as a gester of kindness. Chancellor Abigial Griffin also wishes to set up a meeting, to hold talks about possible Exodus-Nord relations. Ill be at your captial in a weeks notice to personally speak to you about preparations.

-Councilor Octavia, Head of Foreign Affairs.

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

r76rm0.png

"Thrillis, this was a great gesture on the part of Chancellor Griffin. For that, we shall send our own gifts. I do believe the word in the wind is that The Republic of Exodus will be declaring independence soon. We shall send them many a gift and a ceremonial blade of my choosing as a token of our gratitude. I will also include a hand written letter of which needs to be delivered to Chancellor Griffin as soon as physically possible." ordered Ulfric.

"This letter will be written by my hand, and stamped with the family crest. It shall read:

Chancellor Abigail Griffin, the great nation of Windhelm congratulates you on your declaration of independence! It takes much strength and courage to overthrow a tyrant organization. It would be my honor as Jarl of Windhelm to welcome you wholeheartedly to our humble land. Please feel free to contact us with any arrangements you will need for this trip and of course you will have a full security detail the moment you arrive in Windhelm. We thank you for your generous gifts you sent to us, and are looking forward to further strengthening the relationship between our two nations.â€

"We would be foolish to pass up the opportunity to gain closer relations with such a dominant nation Thrillis. I see many great traits in Chancellor Griffin, and wish for our nations to become close." proclaimed Ulfric.

with a bow, Thrillis replies "Aye sire, your will shall be done." and walks away to complete his tasks.

• Upvote 1

*In Caledonia*

Governor Maurice of Orbis based Caledonia: Ma Lady Victorina, there is news of an upcoming nation in South America. They go by The Nation of Windhelm, Ruled by Ulfric Stormcloak. I think they could become a strategic partner to gain access with our new colonies.

Lady Victorina: Very well send them a message at once. Invite them to our castle and offer a hand of diplomacy.

*official message from Caledonia*

We welcome you to our Empire and offer you a Diplomatic gesture. We are willing to answer any questions you may have and will do our best to give you the utmost commodations.

The Caledonian Empire--In Space