Orbis Gambling and Monetary Association Public Codex (Proto-type)

Frank Todd

9LOpFwt.png?2

The above Image is a link to the Codex of OGMA and as such reflects our current information on the banks that were willing to disclose the information that is present in said Codex.

As we are an Orbis-Based assoc. we do welcome any and all help on the development of the Codex and it's eventual evolution into a future credit system for Orbis and her people.

Thank you,

~MrBigsby

Senior Board Member/Codex Archivist

• Upvote 2

d0r0WcS.gif

Valkyrie Ex has a 12% interest rate? Hot damn. Straight Usury.

!å清å¤æ˜Ž!

"The resort to wu (warfare) is an admission of bankruptcy in the pursuit of wen (civility or culture). Consequently, it should be a last resort. Expansion through wen... is natural and proper; whereas expansion by wu, brute force and conquest, is never to be condoned.†

Valkyrie Ex has a 12% interest rate? Hot damn. Straight Usury.

Stratton Oakmont used to have rates that capped at 12% as well.  That was before we adopted a flat rate for all loan sizes.  

Honestly I'm starting to think that a regressive rate might be the best approach since improvements' ROI decrease as nations/alliances get larger.  Completely counter-intuitive from the bank's point of view, but that might end up with the most business.

Also Mr. Bigsby, I'd like to request an edit to the sheet - Stratton Oakmont has recently reduced the rates on its new loans to 8%.

Edited by Psweet

Stratton Oakmont used to have rates that capped at 12% as well.  That was before we adopted a flat rate for all loan sizes.  

Honestly I'm starting to think that a regressive rate might be the best approach since improvements' ROI decrease as nations/alliances get larger.  Completely counter-intuitive from the bank's point of view, but that might end up with the most business.

Also Mr. Bigsby, I'd like to request an edit to the sheet - Stratton Oakmont has recently reduced the rates on its new loans to 8%.

I will have that edited asap.

d0r0WcS.gif