Royal Incident

Prussian-Kyrat Relations had been bombing, but the "peaceful" coup had caught the Prussian Empire the biggest importer of Kyrat goods. Wishing to retain the economic and military alliance the Emperor invited the new Leader to Berlin. 

Berlin_Stadtschloss_1920er.jpg

The streets are filled with French Troops, some changing their uniforms and others marching onto helicopters and vehicals. My advisors informed me of the Treaty of Berlin. I noticed Prussian flags being raised. Pubs and Bars glowing bright, and the cheers of Prussians, the Imperial Palace was in view, I look onto my entoruage my Chief of Staff and Guards seem very drunk. 

2june_2007_187.jpg

The Prussian Armed Guard stood there. Their new shining uniforms and their flags stood at attentive onlooking the Kyrat delegation. Their marching orders in perfection. 

The Emperor stood there in his one of suits, looking at his watch. He looked over at the Berlin Towers, he hoped to finish this meeting with the Kyratians and make it to the European Ball in Lionsgate. He looked as the new Leader came forth. Chancellor Cruise welcome to Berlin. Please, Call me Tom Emperor. I notice his drunken rag-tag group. I disacknowledge their presence and welcome him to the Palace. We enter. I spark the conversation, "Welcome to Prussia, as a major Economic partner making up 560 billion Reich worth of Kyrat's economy. Similarly, a Strong Kyrat is a key ally for Prussia in Asia to continue our influence and strong kinship." Emperor Beilschmift, similarly Kyrat hopes to strengthen our corrupt and deficit Armed Forces. As such, we look to Prussia. The Germanic people have proven their strength and power in warcraft. We look to also open more trade as a major exporter to Prussia on Agriculture and parts for aeroplanes, and electronics. 

After hours of talk and negotiation, the two empires formed the Tibet Accords. Stating a 3.51 Billion Reich bailout to Kyrat alongside 300 Panzer IV Ludwiqs and assorted weaponry and equipment. 

sEz0Lwu.jpg

The Emperor stood with the Chancellor signing the Tibet Accords. With 4 hours to spare till he went to Lionsgate, the two men stood there taking sips from their scotch before they were interpreted. The ragtag advisors stormed in too drunk to even make meaningful sentences. The Guards step forward to apprehend them before he is shot, starling the Palace. The Impérial Jâgers quickly killed the man and his accomplices before the Emperor in rage spits his scotch on the Kyrat Chancellor. He runs over to his Jâger, he ordered the Chancellor removed and taken away from Prussia. 

Call my Economic and Miliary Advisors. Yes, Emperor, and they take the angered Chancellor away. In his car he wipes his face, cursing out the Prussians. Soon allegations of the Kyrat Delegation attempted murder on the Emperor, Kyrat Chief of Staff sexually assaults Emperor's aids. He quickly departs and returns home to Kyrat.

Ursula, what are our Military Options to take out Military Targets and installations. Do we have any other war reasons? 

Emperor. Military Options are near impossible, French Airbases in Indonesia will be off limits, we can not use Arabian Airbases and Pakistan Air bases are too corrupt to use. We can not use any valid Cause Beli unless you go with the attempted murder. 

Hm...

Wolfgang, what can we do to hurt their economy? 

Well, sir, we can cut all trade. Their economy will collapse, alongside using your connections in Sweden and France to push sanctions via the EU. We can deal an economic blow, however, we have to fear the Economic Prosperity in certain Nations. 

Very well, thank you. 

afp-e79d87dc6686611068ef0537b7c0e1e62975

Advisor on Defense

2000px-Royal_Standard_of_the_Crown_Princ

In front of the Prussian People, I announced the cease of all Trade between Prussia and Kyrat. The Tibet Accords have been nullified and we are extracting all economic, military, and political assets in Kyrat. We do not accept the disrespect and brutality of the Kyrat delegation. We have considered Military Strikes, however, we have refrained from using just measures. As such, all Kyrat citizens have been barred from Prussia and its lands, alongside all Prussians denied Visas to visit Kyrat. We have expelled the Kyrat Embassy in Berlin and have seized all intelligence and information which will not be handed to Kyrat. We have also imposed a 100% Sanctions on all Kyrat Productions. Thank you

The Emperor quickly headed to Lionsgate, hoping to catch the European Heads of State to portray his request. 

• Upvote 2

Chancellor Cruise declines any accusations against him or any member of his government. 

OOC: Damn i did not realize it would be this rough

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Chancellor Cruise declines any accusations against him or any member of his government. 

OOC: Damn i did not realize it would be this rough

Darn it! I forgot the part where I talk to myself and Vow to destroy you. Lucky lad