Umbrella Press Conference

Tali

7hcoUbZ.png

Public Relations: Blacklist created during emergency meeting!

After an emergency meeting, the Shareholders and the Board of Directors met to discuss foreign entities. Recently, a few entities have persistently joke about a leader who has gone missing. No evidence has ever came up to her whereabouts and has affected us all dearly. Recently, a few members from nations have kept up this insensitive jokes, that is against Corporate Harassment Policy H1-23-K8. Policy dictates that if an employee disobeys these policies, they get disciplinary action on their records with our employment and then repeated offense will lead to termination of Employment for the employees. Same Concept for Foreign Government Entities and other Corporate entities. We will ask you to end such actions. However we never had any real action that would cause these entities to stop, so now a decision has been made. Failure to end the violation of policy from Foreign Entities, we have created a blacklist. If you're an organization who is a repeat offender and is added to our blacklist, we will end all current relations(embassies will be closed), trade, and travel to Umbrella will be forbidden. To get off the Blacklist, you must fill out the Appeal form HP-21-23

Heres our spokeswoman to explain who is currently on the list:

Hello, I am the Spokeswoman for Umbrella Corporation, Ada Wong, and I am here today to discuss who is currently on our blacklist. The following entities: Federation of Russia and Chernigov . Both parties have failed to respect our request, so we shall end any possibility of business between us. We will not stay idle, and allow someone be harassed. We are also will be ensuring our Pharmaceutical products do not reach Chernigov  or Russian shelves until matters are resolved. Fortunately for Umbrella, we didn't hold much market power in these countries, mostly slim to none due to Umbrella's Marketing focused on Novus and GMR. 

Have a wonderful day, and I apologize for interrupting your regular broadcast for this emergency Press Conference.

5255514fc074352c7bc5c4a562715d84.jpg

Representatives from Russia and Chernigov must leave lands under Umbrella's controls and all tourists and visitors from said countries must leave. For an appeal, contact Ada Wong(PM me) and she will mail you a copy of the form you must file to be considered to be removed.

Thank you for this short message, and have a wonderful night. Back to your regular broadcast.

PoJQyFJ.gif

OOC; You do realize that I did say stop joking about it right?

Wel Russia sees no reason to fill out that forum at this time, but should we want to rekindle our "relations" we would be happy to fill it out

Umbrella Market Division states there is no loss that you don't feel the need to fill out the form, not forum, form considering we barely had any form of relationship to start with. We asked once, and when Cheringov made the joke afterwords you did nothing to clear the air therefor showing your support that goes against our requests. You are equally responsible by your actions showing support to the offender. 

OOC: You may have stopped, but when it was mentioned again, you didn't request it to be stopped.  

PoJQyFJ.gif

Umbrella Market Division states there is no loss that you don't feel the need to fill out the form, not forum, form considering we barely had any form of relationship to start with. We asked once, and when Cheringov made the joke afterwords you did nothing to clear the air therefor showing your support that goes against our requests. You are equally responsible by your actions showing support to the offender. 

OOC: You may have stopped, but when it was mentioned again, you didn't request it to be stopped.

Not trying to start an argument but j did say guys stop, and then you left

Russia does not have any diplomatic entities and neither any citizens in Unbrealla so we have no issues, our borders are always open regardless and so are our companies and nation

Not trying to start an argument but j did say guys stop, and then you left

Russia does not have any diplomatic entities and neither any citizens in Unbrealla so we have no issues, our borders are always open regardless and so are our companies and nation

I have no records of you telling them to stop, the last message I saw from you was "Bye" and thats when I left, There was not a "Guys lets stop". 

Our Borders will remain closed to Russian Companies and citizens until we receive ample proof that Russia does not support harassment. 

PoJQyFJ.gif