Recent Carboxylian news

ACarboxylian

In light of the acquisition of a treasure, which benefits whole alliances, Steven Luo has disbanded the alliance "Amino Acids First Bank" and is looking for a sizable alliance fighting on the side of The Syndicate (t$?) to maximize the fighting power of our partners. Please message me in game (not here) if you are interested on taking me into your alliance. 

I am curious do you want to get raided? Because putting it out there is gonna draw attention... This is the wrong forum please ask a mod to change it.

TKR The Chola, BK t$, or UPN, Rose and Roz Wei could just steal it.....

I would suggest stealing it lol

I am curious do you want to get raided? Because putting it out there is gonna draw attention... This is the wrong forum please ask a mod to change it.

TKR The Chola, BK t$, or UPN, Rose and Roz Wei could just steal it.....

I would suggest stealing it lol

I'm pretty sure this is the appropriate forum for this post. Also I'm involved in the major war on the side of TKR, BK, t$ or The Chola so it would be misguided policy if they raid me while I fight SK, VE and HBE (for personal problems with SK). But yeah if you want to raid me I'll add your alliance to the "raid" list for the remainder of the major war. Unless you're SK, VE or HBE, you're already on the "raid" list.

Edited by ACarboxylian

I'm pretty sure this is the appropriate forum for this post. Also I'm involved in the major war on the side of TKR, BK, t$ or The Chola so it would be misguided policy if they raid me while I fight SK, VE and HBE (for personal problems with SK). But yeah if you want to raid me I'll add your alliance to the "raid" list for the remainder of the major war. Unless you're SK, VE or HBE, you're already on the "raid" list.

First the way I see it, this is actually technically the wrong forums because this forum is mainly for RP. Also, threats wouldn't make sense because you were the fool who put up information that would get you raided. You just so happen to have 2 fine gents like me and Putin over here who will talk to you rather than raid you. But I'll be honest I completely thought about raiding you when you posted this. But I'm still rebuilding.

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I wouldn't be surprised if you decide to go to war with me. But I fear less from raiders now. Remember those missiles you gave me about a month ago? Well there's so many raiders I had to produce them almost every day. At least those missiles are doing their jobs of keeping those raids costly, and boosting Carboxylian morale. Maybe one day I can undergo nuclear proliferation and see which raiders would commit robbery on Carboxylian soil. 

Edited by ACarboxylian

OMG!! I know who you are now! How are you my friend? It's been to long bit after the fall of our last alliance I kinda just went off ony own. I find it funny that most the guys left to join the 13th and then the 13th went to war with t$

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Isn't it so funny? But they exited the war just as quick as they entered the war. Well I can't grow food but I should have enough to last the war, or hopefully have my enemies starving before me.

Edited by ACarboxylian