Roommates on the same network?

Zeralium

Hello fellow nation leaders!

(Question #1): I've just recently started playing this game due to recommendation from my roommate and of course share an internet network. We'd like to be able to work together in an alliance eventually but we're both unsure of what exactly we're unable to do since we're on the same network. So in short, what should we avoid doing as to not get banned?

(Question #2): We have a third roommate who would also love this game, but the rules state that there can only be only two people per network. Would a third person on the same network result in consequences for all of us?

(Question #3):This one is more out of curiosity, how does the game detect multiple people on a secure public network on my university's campus?

Thanks in advance!  :D

• Administrators

1: Don't send all your money/resources to each other. That makes you look like the same person making additional nations to cheat.

2: Your third roommate can start playing as of now: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15945-8232016-multiple-nations-on-same-network-policy-update/#entry267880

3: The game watches the IP addresses players use to access the game

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link