San Florence declares Union with the Coalition | Declares War on Terror

Arnaldo Florin

Today, March 5 of the year 2007, King Arnaldo Florin declares San Florence's union with the Coalition of Freedom. The King also declares San Florence's official "War on Terror". King Arnaldo and the High Council of San Florence sees the ILO as a threat not only for the middle east but also to all of Orbis. To prevent this threat from spreading across the world San Florence offered the Coalition more aid and firepower to stop the terrorists. The Kingdom of San Florence has also embargoed Arabia because of their aid to the ILO. "We will not tolerate this anymore, we all have act now. Even this nation can be on their target list because they have already attacked other nations who don't want to understand their way of doing things", announces King Arnaldo. The King has heard that the next plan for the coalition is to attack and take over Syria. "I will start deploying my troops to Syria immediately. We have advanced and highly trained soldiers in our military. I will also be sending one of my top generals, General Morgan with the assault against the ILO. He is very skilled in making battle strategies. He always makes sure not to send troopers to a suicide mission. I will also be deploying fighter jets and have them target only ILO bases. What we all want is minimum civilian causalities. I will also be sending troopers to help defend the territories the Coalition have already claimed, especially Lebanon. But only if their government accept our offer of aid of course."

-

-

-

Arnaldo Florin| King of San Florence