Reduce appeal time for warnings and bans

Drew Pickles

Appeal Time Reduction  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Appeal time be reduced?

• yes
    • no
    • why have a time limit to appeal in the first place?

I suggest that the appeal time for warnings is shortened. A month to appeal one warning can take very long, especially if you have multiple warnings. This is especially the case if a moderator punishes you for something that is technically not breaking the written rules. I believe that you should be able to appeal multiple warnings after a week. A week is significant enough time to reflect on your actions, but not too much time like how it sits right now. I also suggest that ban's be appeal-able after a month. As someone who has had a problem with this before, I say that half a year is way too long to be banned without an appeal. To be honest, I dont see what the point is of making a time limit on appeals anyway. If someone made an error in banning you, why should you have to wait so long to appeal? It does not make sense. Most people on this game have not even played for 180 days, so that is a bit ridiculous. It would also be nice if the mods would respond to emails and/or game PM's.

• Upvote 5

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la