The Tim Squad

Ekejen Luish

This is a very short update:

In order to protect the Royal Triumvirate and the triumvirs' families, the Tim Squad has been created.

The Tim Squad is led by Timothy Kalinzer, and the Tim Squad will guard the triumvirs and their families, even if it requires sacrificing their own life to save the royals. They will protect against any attempt of assassination or attempts to harm the royalty.

The Tim Squad includes many of the most elite soldiers in Meonesia. Anyone who attempts to kill the royalty will be shot on sight; if they are not killed by the initial shot they will be taken by the Tim Squad and will be executed in the following means:

1. The Tim Squad will drug the assassin so they remain conscious the entire time
  2. The Tim Squad will cover the assassin in flammable substance, though not explosive
  3. The Tim Squad will set fire to the assassin
  4. The Tim Squad will ensure not to kill the assassin with the fire; the fire will be extinguished so they remain conscious
  5. The Tim Squad will stab the assassin in both legs
  6. The Tim Squad will cover the assassin in flammable substance again and set fire to the assassin
  7. The Tim Squad will extinguish the fire so that they are not killed, and remain conscious
  8. The Tim Squad will cut off the assassin's feet and hands
  9. The Tim Squad will repeat steps 5 and 6
  10. The Tim Squad will put the assassin in 33 degree water
  11. The Tim Squad will put the assassin in 200 degree water
  12. The Tim Squad will repeat steps 10 and 11, and will ensure they do not die
  13. The Tim Squad will repeat steps 5 and 6
  14. The Tim Squad will repeat step 12
  15. The Tim Squad will repeat step 13
  16. The Tim Squad will put the assassin in a watertight tank that sinks to the bottom of Meokraud Bay.
Edited by Pury Uryq
  • Upvote 1

This is very small

OOC: This is quite literally the definition of "overkill."

There is no other crime which you will be sentenced to death, thus if anyone wishes to be "overkilled", go to the gate of the Qebruis Palace with a gun in your hand.

Edited by Pury Uryq

This is very small

There is no other crime which you will be sentenced to death, thus if anyone wishes to be "overkilled", go to the gate of the Qebruis Palace with a gun in your hand.

Death is fine, nobody cares about that. It is the fact that you drug them to keep them awake during the entire time. Plus it is overkill that you torture them multiple times before the execution. Plus I think they will die after 200 degree water. SO the rest of the steps after 11 are void, You face would literally burn off and burn the inside of your head. First their face would burn then the inside of their head will be so inflamed that their brain would eventually shut down. That is just my theory, It may not happen like that but I know they would die for a fact.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Death is fine, nobody cares about that. It is the fact that you drug them to keep them awake during the entire time. Plus it is overkill that you torture them multiple times before the execution. Plus I think they will die after 200 degree water. SO the rest of the steps after 11 are void, You face would literally burn off and burn the inside of your head. First their face would burn then the inside of their head will be so inflamed that their brain would eventually shut down. That is just my theory, It may not happen like that but I know they would die for a fact.

We ensure they stay alive. It's not like we leave them in almost boiling water for 10 minutes.

Besides, we hope we won't have to do this to anybody. Hopefully nobody attempts to assassinate anyone.

This is very small

They can just dip them in for a wee-little time, just enough to make the point "Bad assassin! Bad!"

• Upvote 1

ScientificHumanism.png

They can just dip them in for a wee-little time, just enough to make the point "Bad assassin! Bad!"

You mean like what we do with dogs when they piss on the floor and we stick their nose into it. How cute, this torture must be so cute to watch.

This is the Tim Squad:"Bad assassin bad, murder is bad, you should know that. Don't do it again"

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer