Naval Battle misleading info?

Kosonome

In test server, I ordered one attack with that battle log:
  • "You ordered a naval attack upon the nation of That Land led by Le John. The attack was an immense triumph. Your forces lost 0 ships, while Le John's defenders lost 0 ships. You used 42 tons of munitions and 28 tons of gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 34.55 infrastructure in the city of Riverside and destroyed 1 improvement, an air force base plus 36 aircraft inside."
When I checked the enemy nation page, it didn't destroyed any aircrafts at all. And after that, I checked war timeline, it just says:
  • "Beta Moderator Koso of Testing Cloud Nation ordered a naval attack upon the nation of That Land. The attack was an immense triumph. Beta Moderator Koso's forces lost 0 ships, while Le John's defenders lost 0 ships. The attack destroyed 2.76 infrastructure in the city of Middleton."

If it's intended to destroy airplanes, 1 improvement should be equal to 18 aircrafts and the aircrafts should be killed?

If it's not intended, first message is just a misleading info about his max aircrafts, problably if next player destroys one more air force base next, it will shows "54 aircraft inside".

Edited by Koso