Status Update - 5/7

Kamea Arano

EasternAsianRepublic3.0_zpsrerz8uiw.png

A Message from the CEO of PsychaSec

Hello. I'm Dr. Felix Wells. You knew me as one of the head researchers of Solaris's Administration until Tali'Zorah attempted to kill me. I'm here to announce a project related that's being done here in Dlanorgrad. Project Neptune is it's codename. We want to better the Republic Armed Forces by enhancing the human mind and body. We're researching mental manipulation and artificial performance enhancing drugs and we're working with the Institute of Cybernetics to make the perfect  soldiers to ensure our weapons are perfected. We however developed a pathogen that goes into the human brain to make them bloodthirsty to "Motivate" them in killing their enemies with rapid succession. Our test subjects has experienced sudden changes to their DNA when exposed to these tests and we're liking the results so far. But overall there is still lots of work to do to make the perfect soldier. We have the funding from the Witch Senate and the resources to keep these test going. That's all for now.

That's awesome Dr. Wells, thank you for sharing that with us. In other news the opening of the KonpeitÅ Mall was a massive success with 10,000 shoppers on the first day. We're pleased with the numbers and plan to add more stuff to the building as time goes on. Solaris and Chiester 45 will be attending the Kastelgrad Festival tomorrow. Remember the Festival is tomorrow anyone who wishes to attend is to let Solaris know as soon as possible. That's the news for today. 

- Dr. Wells

- Chiester 556