Northern Drought

Tiggera

After a major drought struck Thundera on the northern Korean Peninsula, where ~1.2 million thundercats(name of the citizens) live, the governor has issued a state of emergency prompting the King [Tiggera] to immediately sign a royal decree to have 17,000 cases bottle water send from the Hawaiian Islands and to have 100,000 cases of bottle water ready to be send from the mainland Alaska within three days. There will also be ¥50,000,000 Zaxtrons sent to the North Korean Province government to help with the drought. The king has said he recognize that this isn't even close to being enough water for half the population, but has said that this is what's readily available to send. The mainland and Hawaiian Islands will continue to send bottled water into the drought ends. The king also signed a memorandum which would require North Korea to keep a minimum of 500,000 cases of bottle water locked up in storage around the country for future droughts. Parliament was also quick to act ordering the creation of a new government agency known as the Water Management and Protection Agency or the (WMPA) which shall oversee all of Thundera's water and make sure it's at an adequate level, as well as make sure it's clean and distributed properly.

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

We will send enough water to you. Also, might I suggest using desalination for extra drinking water? I mean, look around you, there is plenty of water, of course, it is sea water, but it can be converted into drinking water really easily.

• Upvote 1

We will send enough water to you. Also, might I suggest using desalination for extra drinking water? I mean, look around you, there is plenty of water, of course, it is sea water, but it can be converted into drinking water really easily.

I will instruct whoever heads the newly constructed WMPA to build two of these inside North Korea within the following weeks

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics