Money does grow om trees!

Alex XV

The deal is, you give me money to "plant your money tree" and on harvest day (20.00 every wednesday GMT +01) you will receive it's "fruit".

The tree lives for different amounts of time and gives different of profit depending on which you buy.

Current tree owners:

Chappie - Yelle - 6 Weeks left

-----

Trees:

Format is as follows - /name/ - /cost/ cost /income per week/ for /amount of weeks/ (/profit/ profit /comparison profit per week/)

Remo - 1M cost 500K/Week for 3 weeks (500K profit 167K/week)

Yelle - 3M cost 500K/Week for 10 weeks (2M profit 200K/week) combined with Remo up to 16 per player

Späder - 3M cost 1,8M/Week for 2 weeks (600K profit 300K/week) limit of one per player

JUST keep in mind that the first wednesday doesn't count. So you don't get any income on the first wednesday and then it is as written above.

Apply with in-game msg or post down bellow:

Nation Leader name

Nation link (yes I know it's annoying to copy paste it)

The tree you want (Remo, Yelle or Späder)

How many trees you want to buy (you can buy multiple and of different or the same kind)

Thank You!

Edited by Tomas

Hmmm, I like this deal and it looks very profitable. 

If I understand what you are saying. If I decide to buy Rerno which has a cost of $1,000,000 and the profit gain is $500,000. Does that means I get $1,500,000 back after 3 weeks?

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Hmmm, I like this deal and it looks very profitable.

If I understand what you are saying. If I decide to buy Rerno which has a cost of $1,000,000 and the profit gain is $500,000. Does that means I get $1,500,000 back after 3 weeks?

Exactly. You pay 1M and after 3 weeks I would have paid you a total of 1,5M

And yes, it is supposed to be very profitable

Edited by Tomas

Huh, I'm a very big investor when banks were a big thing. I'll dip my toes in the water again.

I'll zip ya a message.

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.