Incest

Drew Pickles

Well, since this is not related to gameplay and banned in the debate forum, lets discuss the role of incest in the media

• Upvote 1

I am Drew Pickles, leader of the ultra swell nation of Drewland.

1hvRcoc.gif You can never get this, you can never get this, la la la la

God-!@#$ing-damnit. What the hell is the reason for your obsession with incest?

It is probably the only real forbidden love that exists today. Back in the day, it was considered forbidden to love a woman much older than yourself. Now that is increasingly popular and generally accepted. Then we had a time where mixed race couples were unaccepted. Now, those are becoming more and more common. The same goes with gay and transgendered, so the only type of love that has not become "accepted" is incest. I, by the way am not advocating this. I just find it an interesting topic. I also do not include incest between parent and child, or that between relatives with a large age gap. But why should the government try to regulate concentual and reciprocal love? thats the question.

My favorite depiction of incest in modern American television is Supernatural. 

I'll never have a sexy hunk brother. 

I'll never hunt monsters and share beds with him in a cheap motel. 

Why even bother living? 

6IQgdRI.gif

My favorite depiction of incest in modern American television is Supernatural. 

I'll never have a sexy hunk brother. 

I'll never hunt monsters and share beds with him in a cheap motel. 

Why even bother living? 

I have never thought of supernatural that way, but thank you for enlightening me.

Upon watching the princess diary, I thought that the chick and the farmer dude were related because of looking similar, and I even debated at length with my friend over the topic.

But I do not think that there is enough western movies (not cowboy ones) with consentual incest as a theme.

I have never thought of supernatural that way, but thank you for enlightening me.

Upon watching the princess diary, I thought that the chick and the farmer dude were related because of looking similar, and I even debated at length with my friend over the topic.

But I do not think that there is enough western movies (not cowboy ones) with consentual incest as a theme.

I'm not a fan, but most of the fans do look at it that way. (They're mostly the teenage girls who wish'd they could have slept with their hunky brothers when they were 14.)

Here's a good source on it that you might enjoy: http://thefpl.us/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=73:episode-45-its-only-supernatural

6IQgdRI.gif

But what I dont understand is why Japan has such an infatuation with this subject compared to other developed countries

But what I dont understand is why Japan has such an infatuation with this subject compared to other developed countries

Maybe you should consider this, all the monarchs of Europe engaged in incest because they had the most pure blood in the land and they were among the most legitimate people who could rule all of their respective kingdoms. 

Perhaps as a culture, Japan is so obsessed with incest because they have the most pure blood of all the races and it is their legitimate destiny to rule over us all and usher in a new world of greater co-prosperity. 

6IQgdRI.gif

Maybe you should consider this, all the monarchs of Europe engaged in incest because they had the most pure blood in the land and they were among the most legitimate people who could rule all of their respective kingdoms. 

Perhaps as a culture, Japan is so obsessed with incest because they have the most pure blood of all the races and it is their legitimate destiny to rule over us all and usher in a new world of greater co-prosperity. 

but wouldnt we see more asian cultures acting in a similar manner in regards to their media? I do not see too many Korean or Chinese things praising incest

but wouldnt we see more asian cultures acting in a similar manner in regards to their media? I do not see too many Korean or Chinese things praising incest

Do I even need to explain, I mean holy shit, I thought you were on the level here. The Japanese are thousands of times more pure than all the other Asian races, the only bloodline that even comes close is that of the Germans, and even then there's some South Germanics who mixed with the slavs in history (but let's be real, Czechs and Hungarians are always preferable to and probably left far less of a lasting impact than what all the Russians did when they invaded and occupied) and even then there are many Germans in modern history who have taken to sullying their birthright through race mixing. 

6IQgdRI.gif