Questions

WISD0MTREE

I have already sent this message to Unkajo and (other mod not said for reasons), and still haven't got a reply for a few days. Can someone tell me where Unkajo came from with these report points? I have marked a few that the public got answered with RESOLVED. 

Ok, so I have some serious questions about some warnings I have received. I tried to ask Unkajo (the person that gave me the warnings), but he basically (indirectly) told me to shut up or he will give me another warning. I am not asking for an appeal, I just want to see if you can show me the other side of our argument. 

http://politicsandwa...y-declares-war/

Spam, Discussion of moderation issues

This will honestly get you no where, you are only breaking more and more rules. Declaring war on one nation in the alliance affairs forums, as well as on a moderator that does not play the game, is spam. You are also discussing issues that should of been discussed with the person in question or admin.

===============

1. Spam

So, I posted that it is serious at the top, and I only posted one. Our leader was inactive, so I pretty much took power with another dude. How is this spam? 

2. Discussion of moderation issues

Reasonable

3. Posting in Alliance Affairs

He needs to actually read. I said that the whole alliance declares war. Every person in range will, and then everyone else can't will support them. Alliance involved. 

4. Moderator does not play the game

Maybe he should unlink the nation from his forums profile, and he was active within the last day. 

5. RESOLVED

More off-topic questions

6. RESOLVED

7. RESOLVED

8. RESOLVED

Again, these are all serious questions. I just want to see the other side of the argument, since I can't get an answer. This is not a warning appeal request. 

Thanks, 

WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png