how do I maximize my income?

TiaKathy

Hi:

I have been building up my country, Lincolnia, as fast as I can but I need suggestions for maximizing my income after buying all possible commerce etc.

Do you recommend buying more of one type of manufacturing or resources vs. another?

any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

TiaKathy, premier of Lincolnia

• Upvote 1

Some manufacturing buildings are generally more profitable than the another. You can check out this spreadsheet to find out which is more profitable at the time being by entering the average market value. Also, I would advise you to remove your centre for civil engineering and build iron works national project (since you already have iron mines, you just have to import coal), then get 3 steel mills per city. If you observe high pollution after building these three steel mills, then replace one bank with a subway. If necessary add one more hospital.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

• 2 weeks later...

Commerce, if your in an alliance that protects people, which it usually does, drop your improvements as nessacary and put up Commerce improvments, start with the cities with the most population then work your way down