The Biggest Mistake P&W Ever Made

Lambdadelta

Making Unkajo a moderator, let alone head moderator<_<

I hereby petition for Unkajo's dismissal from the Moderation staff, for his litany of partial and unprofessional acts as Head Moderator.

I nominate Grendel to be his replacement as Head Moderator.

This is not a callout. It is a public petition for redress of grievances.

A PM to Sheepy can only include so many people who may wish to voice their opinion.

• Upvote 4

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

Here's another example of Unkajo's blatant lack of professionalism:

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/918-appealing-a-warning/

The post in question that copped the warn was almost certainly this one, in which Moloko remarked:

Part of the solution is to stabilize the global population at only half, or possibly even a third of what it is now.

That is his opinion. It may be unpopular (I certainly find it repugnant), but in a supposed debate forum, censuring him for stating it is unacceptable.

Can't Stop The Signal.

On a slightly separate note, I'd like to chime in and mention my grievance with the overzealous locking of topics, which mostly seems to be performed by Unkajo. 

It seems incredibly unnecessary to do this when there might be more to be added to many of these topics, even more so when most of the time even many recent threads and still potentially active threads are locked off with no cause given. On a forum with a community as small as this, working to make sure new topics stay high on the list really doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, nor should it be always necessary to quickly lock a thread after somebody bumps one that's a couple of weeks old. 

Personally I just don't think it should be the job of a mod to decide when a discussion is finished with when there's no harm being done by it otherwise. 

• Upvote 1
6IQgdRI.gif

I don't really think Unkajo is the problem. I got a warn for "spam" when I quotes a quote of mine to answer a question. I know that quoting without text is against the rule, but I did it to answer a question (and I had a space in there). 

Really, the rules here are kind of like modern America "free" speech.  Unkajo is just following orders. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Unkajo is just following orders.

Considering he wrote most of them himself, I don't think that's quite appropriate.

Depart, I say; and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!

Can't Stop The Signal.

let's see how this pans out.

*sits back with caramel poppingcorn*

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

You sort of brought it on yourself, you reported a user in that thread and then replied to him. I locked the thread on that reason,and the fact it would just turn into a battle between you guys. 

This type of stuff is not up for discussion, people were warned, as referencing the cleansing of certain groups is extremely inappropriate. It may be your belief, and I won't tell you it is wrong, but it is prohibited by the rules of this site to discuss said things. 

If a discussion is going no where, or a question answered, the thread is locked. Also if the thread is old enough that the next post would be a grave dig.

I'll leave this here, and lock the thread. 

http:

friends>infra

Also, on that note. If you guys just want to keep complaining about the debate forum, it will be closed, report the stuff that is out of line, and don't dwell on it. Keep the discussion going.

http:

friends>infra