Militaristic buildup in The Empire of the Hand.

Weiss Schnee

This Is the HNN (Hand News network) Reporting live from our station at Csilla, We are interviewing our Emperor over the recent increase in Our empires Military and the recent switch to Nuclear power.

Here we go to talk to him now.

"What is with our sudden increase in the military of the empire?"\

"I believe it is important for the citizens of this nation to keep safe, Considering the massive wars that have been happening lately I would rather be safe than sorry."

"Seems alright, Why are we now operating on Nuclear power even though we need to import quite a bit to meet demands?"

"Well, A Friend from another nation suggested it and I just thought it was a good idea, After all power has to stay and Coal is getting quite old."

Soon after this interview yet another missile and thousands of blue skinned-White skinned soldiers are training and marching with their drill sergeants with tank excersizes also being carried out, Naval operations are common as well...  

Wait till you see what I have in store ;)

INSERT EDGY SIGNATURE HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLg83Yodb8&feature=youtu.be

:P

alg-charlie-verde-pizza-jpg3.jpg

Edited by Malichy
  • Upvote 1

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png