Allow soldiers to be sent as war aid

majin

I was thinking, since we are restricted by war ranges, we should be able to help other nations in our alliances by sending soldiers, tanks, aircrafts and ships as war aid to the nations involved in war among the members of our respective alliances. That way, instead of letting a person get hammered, we could help them by providing military aid.

• Upvote 1

Knight

There would definitely need to be some limitation on this in order to maintain balance though. What's to stop someone with a score of 1000 sending 40,000 soldiers to someone with a score of 150? Perhaps they can only be sent enough to fill their maximum barracks capacity, and only when there isn't a ship blockade. For fluff reasons I'd like to see the soldiers returned to their home nation once the war had finished.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

The problem is that as long as you have someone with higher score helping you, you don't have to worry about producing soldiers. You could easily have no military to get a low score, declare, then get soldiers supplied to you.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Also pretty much defies the point of having limits on soldier production per day. Why should any smaller nation bother to build an army over many days if one can be sent to them in an instant? 

Now if the sender is limited by the soldier production then this could be a workable idea. I.e. If I can produce only 6,000 soldiers in one day and I already bought 2,500, total soldiers in aid could not be beyond 3,500. Still seems like it would make more sense to just send resources and money via trade or alliance bank but to each their own.

Edited by Lamia