Fraggle Rock Elections

Fraggle

From The Desk of Lovable Fella Gobo

310px-Gobo-fraggle.jpg

Greetings Friends!! The nation of Fraggle Rock is currently in the mist of our annual election. The Fraggles have thrown their support behind me once again. Unfortunately, Flange Doozer has been planning and fundraising very well. The Fraggles fell behind. We all know that a nation run by Doozers will cause chaos throughout the world. Let's face facts friends, we need you. More importantly, we need your support. When I say support, I need the funds to campaign. Sure, we could have cold called donors, or sent our letters, but instead, we are holding a state dinner. And you are invited to come and enjoy yourself in Fraggle Rock. We have many stadiums, plenty of shopping malls, a strong police force, and an excellent subway system. We also have almost no pollution due to our great infrastructure. This was all built on solid building theories, but the Doozers will come in and build until we are broke. So for the good of our Nation, and the world at large, I ask you to come to the state dinner and explore our nation. Our Foreign Minister Chuchu will meet you at the docks to accept your generous 50,000.00 a plate donation. We look forward to seeing all of you.

Your Friend, LovableFellaGobo

Fraggle Rock 

P.S. The Main course will be Radish Soup. 

Edited by Gobo