You have already been involved in a war...bug

Zoot

So I went to declare a nice little war against some inactive fellow and got the following message

You have already been involved in a war with - within the last 84 turns. You can declare war again in 90.958333333333 turns.

(I've removed the name of the nation in question=

Now to my knowledge 90.95 is more than 84, so something isn't quite right here. Either it's simply worded quite weirdly or it is actually more than 84 turns...

You just declared on this guy on the 16th and defeated him today. You won't be able to declare for 10 more days, basically.

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

You just declared on this guy on the 16th and defeated him today. You won't be able to declare for 10 more days, basically.

Yeah I get that. But if you read what the message says, it says: You've hit him within the last 84 turns, you have to wait 90 turns to hit him again, which, unless I'm missing something, doesn't make much sense...