FIX THIS BAD BUG

aguywholostcash

I Had paid 1.2 million in a city of mine and it only gave me one improvement even though it should had given me 4 as I paid 200 infa  my country's name is The Republic of Luxembourg I Want my 1.2 million dollars back because of this bug and no that city was not hit by a war so yeah PLEASE GIVE ME MAH MONEY

3 hours ago, aguywholostcash said:

I Had paid 1.2 million in a city of mine and it only gave me one improvement even though it should had given me 4 as I paid 200 infa  my country's name is The Republic of Luxembourg I Want my 1.2 million dollars back because of this bug and no that city was not hit by a war so yeah PLEASE GIVE ME MAH MONEY

@aguywholostcash Hi! You might have had already existing improvements in those cities as I can see you are in an active war with multiple people who fought back. If improvements weren’t destroyed in attacks then existing improvements will remain. This means even though you rebuilt you didn’t have improvement slots as your improvements still exist in the city.

I hope this answers your issue.

Edited by R.E.P
Typos