Update donation rewards (again)

Raphael

This should be Alex's favorite suggestion ever because it'll incentivize donations for more than just selling a credit or quick cash. Player choice!

1. Change the donate for infra option to "bring a city up to 2700 infrastructure" instead of additional 100. The ingame tool tells me (with discounts) that this is roughly $32.9m so makes it slightly more cost-effective than actually redeeming a credit for cash. Even more cost-effective without the discounts.

2. Reduce VIP party to 20 credits and I think a lot more alliances would be buying this regularly. Even though it's less per purchase, I think it would result in more purchases making up for the difference as many people buy 20 credits a month as-is and may do so for this purpose.

3. New City Timer Reset: Reduce to 2 credits. 3 is a bit rough and uneven.

4. National Project Timer Reset: Increase to 2 credits to make it even with city timers.

5. Location Change: Reduce to 1 credit and I think you'll see an increase in usage similar to the VIP party reduction logic.

6. Even at wartime prices the resource redemption is perpetually less cost-effective than redeeming a credit directly. I think cash should be the least cost-effective option rather than the most as the "king" resource people really want. Most people would redeem resources to sell, so adjust appropriately to be slightly more than $30m at least in wartime pricing.

example: 150k food for 200PPU is exactly $30m, what I can redeem a credit for directly. Selling a credit would probably get me an extra few mil on top of that.

7. New donation idea simple to implement: Your vote on your color bloc name now counts for double for VIP members (so 1 vote turns into 2 for VIP, this also factors into the VIP party change as now smaller AA's trying to take color names will snag cheaper VIP party to do so).

• Upvote 4

>6. Even at wartime prices the resource redemption is perpetually less cost-effective than redeeming a credit directly. I think cash should be the least cost-effective option rather than the most as the "king" resource people really want. Most people would redeem resources to sell, so adjust appropriately to be slightly more than $30m at least in wartime pricing.

For this one, it's balanced because you can stockpile credits and use them in a war when you are in a jam such as a blockade.