Introducing the International Order of Nations (ION) {NON-RP}

Warshackx

Attention leaders, diplomats, and visionaries of Orbis! 

After thorough exploration and observation of various Orbis United Nations (OUN) and United Nations of Orbis (UNO) discord servers, it has become evident that the majority of these platforms are primarily dedicated to role play. Frustrated by the absence of a genuine United Nations-like entity, I propose the creation of a new organization: the International Order of Orbis Nations (IOON) or International Order of Nations (ION).

The purpose of this groundbreaking initiative is to establish a real-world UN equivalent within the realms of Orbis. In this endeavor, I call upon all leaders of their respective spheres or blocs to unite and form the International Order of Nations Security Council (IONSC). As permanent members of the IONSC, these leaders will shape the future of a peaceful and prosperous Orbis.

To ensure representation and inclusivity, each sphere head shall elect temporary alliance members within their sphere every month, who will act as temporary members of the Security Council. Together, the IONSC will work alongside me and other dedicated individuals to draft a charter that embodies principles such as peace, sovereignty, economic enhancements, policies regarding the use of nuclear weapons in small wars, market influence, and more.

The International Order of Nations Security Council (IONSC) will be the backbone of the ION, fostering dialogue and collaboration to address critical issues. This entity will not be an alliance but a dedicated Discord server, hosting both the SC assembly and the general assembly. The Secretary General, along with their staff, will be elected in accordance with the charter, ensuring transparency and accountability.

The ION will serve as a sanctuary for alliances, nations, and organizations to engage in meaningful dialogue rather than destructive warfare. Together, we will forge an international law framework that sets out measures to address situations such as the beige purge, the mitigation of nuclear conflicts, and the growth of smaller alliances and nations. By joining the ION, you will be at the forefront of driving economic growth, influencing markets, and safeguarding the principles of peace and cooperation.

To those who may question my credibility and the feasibility of this initiative, I assure you that my dedication and understanding of the game mechanics are unwavering. Together, we have the power to manipulate these mechanics for the greater good - to reduce radiation, decrease war declarations, combat pollution, and create an environment conducive to the growth of smaller alliances and nations. By establishing an international law through the International Order of Nations, we can collectively turn the tide against any rogue nations in Orbis.

I invite you all to join this extraordinary endeavor and contribute to the development of a thriving and harmonious Orbis. Together, we will embark on a journey towards peace, prosperity, and a brighter future for all.

We require the following help:

• Discord Bots technician(s) - Someone with a good idea of Discord bots, to use them for ticket systems, registrations, P&W Market Bots, Mistrade Bots, conflict bots, News bots, channel creations etc
  • Discord Moderation team
  • Discord art creators - For the creation of flags.

If you think you can contribute to this creation. Feel free to message me in game or via my discord:

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=546210

Discord: https://discord.gg/H9XnGxc

Stay tuned for further updates and the launch of the ION, where you will have the opportunity to engage in fruitful discussions and shape the destiny of our world.

END

Former Low Gov FA for UL.

Pirates are mean and wont get my prezzies!💩

There once was a song....👀

• 1 month later...