Another Bad Idea From A Bad Person (Auto-Trade)

Not sure if this should go in Quality of Life suggestions, but I'm gonna play it safe and post here, move if you must.

The premise of this idea is to allow for auto-trading of resources off of the market. So like, automatically buying 70 coal per turn from the lowest seller, automatically selling 800 steel per day to the highest bidder, so and so.

My biggest concern would be servers. I'm not very sure if processing multiple auto-transactions would overload the servers too much.

I do feel like this could be useful for when you use high amounts of a specific resource, and don't have the time (or immediately available money) to mass-purchase. So what do you guys think? Alright idea? Or another spew of slobber that should have stayed shut in my head.

Edited by Federative Woodstock
spicin it up

I'm pretty sure this practice was banned because it would allow some users to buy up large quantities of resources for cheap at the expense of others

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018