Join Gary Richrath Legion

i have not created it yet but there will be a alliance called Gary Richrath Legion. I was just pushing this message out because i want some members in it when i do create it. Have a g'day bye-bye!

Nation Activity
bullet_blue.png04/12 05:09 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance Arrgh.
bullet_blue.png04/12 04:59 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance Rose.
bullet_blue.png04/12 03:28 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance Rose.
bullet_blue.png04/12 03:27 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance The Knights Radiant.

4/12 01:31 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance The Knights Radiant.
bullet_blue.png04/12 01:30 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance Castle Camelot.

bullet_blue.png04/12 04:03 am - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance Castle Camelot.
bullet_blue.png04/12 04:02 am - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance I HATE OFFSHORES I HATE OFFSHORES I.
bullet_blue.png04/12 04:01 am - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance I HATE OFFSHORES I HATE OFFSHORES I.
bullet_blue.png04/12 03:39 am - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance 7 Deadly Sins.
bullet_blue.png04/12 03:38 am - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance 7 Deadly Sins.
bullet_blue.png04/12 01:37 am - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance Rose.
bullet_blue.png04/11 07:38 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance Rose.
bullet_blue.png04/11 06:58 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance The Black League.
bullet_blue.png04/11 05:15 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival applied to join the alliance The Black League.
bullet_blue.png04/11 05:15 pm - Keep On Being Your Rival left the alliance Doom Legion.

What--- what are you doing?  If you just want to look at Discords, you don't have to join and leave the alliances.  If you're looking for members, you don't have to join the alliances to click on the member lists and applicant queues.  You're certainly free to join and leave 600+ alliances but if you're not sticking around any of them, how do you expect to form any bonds or connections strong enough to poach people?

Still, you have the right idea: get some people together first, as it is much easier to recruit for an alliance that already has 6 to 12 members than it is to recruit for a one-man alliance.  And since your goal is to create your own alliance, you clearly are not concerned with the FA impression you may be making in joining and leaving various alliances.  So I don't see any downside to what you're doing; I just don't think you're going about this the most efficient way.  

Edited by Dan Sinclair
  • Upvote 1