New Updates for International Politics

Jeffrey Alinse

I think it'd be a good idea if there were Sanctions, Embassies, Unions(which would be separate and sovereign from alliances), and maybe even add an option to bribe other nations, and maybe with the sanctions it would be within alliances, but not in unions which would be modeled similar to the European Union or the United States. Also for nation level, not international, add an option to create a constitution, which would limit and expand different aspects of a nation. Amending the Constitution wouldn't cost credits though, it'd be free(from expensive stuff) with a 20,000 dollar fee to pay for what it realistically costs. In Unions i think maybe there would be a free trade agreement,, which would basically just give a block at warring, sanctioning, or embargoing nations in a union, which would not have a tax on nations in it or a bank. Another aspect on the Union, is that union members could be members of multiple unions unless a union they're part of has a constitutional rule against being in other unions. What are all you guys thoughts on this? And also maybe more ideas on what a union does/ how is it built/ what does it actually do?

The game has all that already.  There are plenty of Discord servers that have nothing to do with alliances, and that are just acting like the United Nations and various other unions of nations that aren't in the same alliance.  Since you're in the alliance of Dread Pussycat Justinian, you can certainly visit his IOTA server and you can make all the bribes, sanctions and whatever you want.  

If you are looking for something hard-coded in the game, well there are plenty of micro-alliances (I mean 3 man and 4 man micros) that do this with Bulletins, in addition to Discord servers.  There are also people who 'edit' their nation to write up constitutions just like you want to do.  

There are also Discord servers for banks and for trading.  There's also a thing called in-game messaging.  I often write to the people that, and get good trades that way.  So, bottom line: the game has everything you want already.  In fact, you can use this very channel for its intended purpose instead of as a suggestion channel!  Just use it as it was intended.