Jump to content

In-game alliance boards for easier communication


Glatixland
 Share

Recommended Posts

Alliances should have their own member boards for the sake of conflict communication and cooperative community!

It's true that Discord can often fulfill these roles, but there are instances where the app cannot be used (like for those who play mostly from work computers, or whose work networks otherwise prevent the use of Discord). I'm one such unfortunate bastard. In my occupation, I have a lot of standby time and not much to do with it. Being able to quickly communicate with my alliance in-game would be a really useful feature!

Adding in member boards would also offer more in-house features, rather than forcing people to use outside sources to coordinate gameplay and diplomacy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Glatixland said:

Alliances should have their own member boards for the sake of conflict communication and cooperative community!

It's true that Discord can often fulfill these roles, but there are instances where the app cannot be used (like for those who play mostly from work computers, or whose work networks otherwise prevent the use of Discord). I'm one such unfortunate bastard. In my occupation, I have a lot of standby time and not much to do with it. Being able to quickly communicate with my alliance in-game would be a really useful feature!

Adding in member boards would also offer more in-house features, rather than forcing people to use outside sources to coordinate gameplay and diplomacy.

So you basically want an ingame forums for Alliances?

Theres a way to accomplish this through clubs in the PnW forums, but I wouldnt recommend it personally.

New Polar Order Imperial Regent
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Zephyr
13 minutes ago, Suyash Adhikari said:

So you basically want an ingame forums for Alliances?

Theres a way to accomplish this through clubs in the PnW forums, but I wouldnt recommend it personally.

I'm curious, why don't you recommend using the clubs on this forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's an Alliance Announcements tab in alliance pages, which allows for announcements from the leadership and replies from the members. I dunno if this is what you’re looking for, but it is there.

1077881742_CapturadePantalla2021-12-10ala(s)09_31_09.png.1115f9d5bfdb7fd32f6715d667a0cb1e.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I'm curious, why don't you recommend using the clubs on this forum?

Limited Control of Groups, and Access Levels. You could run alot of succesful things on the forum clubs tbh (Grants, Announcements, Forum Spam and Member Discussions board, just the more slower side of the game, but it wouldnt be able to accomodate different access levels. It just doesnt give you alot of control, which is why I dont recommend relying on it. 

Edited by Suyash Adhikari

New Polar Order Imperial Regent
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.