glitch in objectives: not moving on to #14

Aglet Guyn

Objective #13 Completed

You have created a Baseball Team, and received the $50,000 reward for this objective. Congratulations!

Objective #13: Create a Baseball Team

Reward: $50,000

(gif deleted at being oversized.)

Sorry for making you go through all that, and look at all those pages! I know you want to do something more fun, and I've got just the thing. Baseball! Whether you're familiar with the sport or not, you'll find the Orbis Baseball League easy to use and play.

Baseball is a mini-game in Politics & War that you can play in your spare-time to generate money for your nation. You can create a team for free, and then begin playing matches against other nations' teams. You don't have to play baseball, and if you wish, after this objective you can ignore it forever. You should also be warned about the risks involved in investing into your baseball team. You can upgrade your players and your stadium, but know that you will have to play a lot of matches to earn back your investment. For a new player, I would not recommend investing any money into your baseball team.

To complete this objective and receive your $50,000 reward, you must Create a Baseball Team. There is a Baseball link located in the left-hand sidebar, underneath the Nation heading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, it did move on; I had to reload the page. I think the error was that I created the team and then immediately hosted a home game while still in the midst of objective #13.  This should be easily fixed with an extra IF/ELSEIF statement checking to see if the player does both things at once.  Or even just add in a line to the blurb above saying "If you've already created your team and hosted a home game, just reload this page for your 2nd reward."  

• Upvote 1