Sounds Good, Doesn't Work

Wendell

Alex:

1.I should integrate Discord buttons to increase user retention. (that still doesn't work due to server error)

2. I should just wait 49 days and apologize for removing beige, rather than using that time to come up with a new solution.

3. I should just get unpaid volunteers to do social media on Facebook.

4. I should ignore YouTube influencers to bring more players and just focus on a solution that is proven to not be working.

5. I should ignore graphical updates and have unpaid designers mess around with my site.

6. I should hire mods for my discord channel that actually don't help new players when they have questions but magically appear to give out countless warns and mutes.

giphy.gif

My totally not expert solutions:

1. Remove discord integration. Players choose not to be on discord and having a button does nothing. Instead, create a interactive tutorial that will get players broken in.

2. Mysterious disappearances after an unasked for rash change doesn't look good. Having nothing but an apology, after a month and a half, is infuriating.

3 & 4. Pay people to promote on YOUTUBE not Facebook. The audience you're trying to reach obviously isn't on Facebook.

5. Currently the site is pretty much everywhere. Cleaning up and consolidating different pages does wonders for the mind.

6. Train discord mods. They need to be customer centric not ban hammer centric.

• Upvote 6