Why that noob is still crying about wars?

Meh Imperfect

Emperor Jonas is stupid I think :D Let me paste some words here and explain why:

1) "Constant war isn't a part of real nation-running" Oh God, "real nation"? He must be a creepy troller when he compare a virtual nation in game to a real nation.

2) "You win the game with the most score" Who did tell you so, I can't even smell your words, full of stupidity :/

3) "If you really want to be rich (you should, way better than war) , the best way is for you to just have tons of infra and commerce while producing resources and selling them for more cash" Wrong. If so the word "war" could have never been existed in humankind 's dictionary.

4) "STOP DOWNVOTING ME" You should have learnt a lesson :D

5) "Disable the war feature" This is the most stupid I have ever heard. If the name of the game is "Politics" :D Will you play it? I would rather block it from my web browse LOL :D 

A message from a guy-who-looted-$381,825,027.50-from-wars: If you don't like wars, keep it in silence, just don't show your weakness and stupidity 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1