I think we all have empathy. We may not have enough courage to display it

The Laurentian Embassy Marine Guard's grabbed Eliza Brunso from the Reubenian Intelligence. Inside, the DGSE, Defense Attaché, Station Chief, and Embassy Medical Staff awaited for Eliza Brunso to return. The Laurentian Embassy was glad to have retrieved Eliza Brunso, but she would face severe repercussions for her acts of Treason. 

Inside the Embassy holding cell. Williamsburg, Reubenia. 

Chief of Station Jordan Bureau: Eliza...You need to tell me what happened when they interrogated you. 

Eliza: I don't remember! All I can remember is being taken from Paris and the hotel and that is it. 

Chief of Station: What hotel did they take you?

Eliza: I can not remember. 

Major Pasquier: Jordan, this can wait. Let Doctor Allen run some tests before we come back to this. It is possible they did not ask her any questions yet. 

Chief of Station Jordan: Unlikely, however, I will allow the Doc to check her out. 

Doctor Allen examined Eliza Brunso, checking past medical records. She had seemed very stable aside from high levels of Vitamin B-12. Her X-Ray indicated a broken wrist, and her brain scan showed central nervous system slowed and some activity with the neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid. 

Major, Chief. She seems normal, there were traces of a tranquilizer dart which may have resulted in lowered nervous activity in which may explain why she could not remember much. Whatever happened to her it could be neruon related. I suggest we transport her to the Napoleon Armed Forces Hospital Center in Paris to run more brain-tests to see if she is suffering a mental break-down and if it could relate to why she is not remembering what happened. It will be imperative we move, the tracer remains show a six-hour half-life remainder so we can assume that she has been under the influence for over 18+ hours. 

The Major stood up, "I will have the Ambassador’s Helicopter transport her there immediately. Captaine! Get six of your men"…the voice of the Major was drowned out by the halls as he got his men to bring the Ambassador's Helicopter. They flew to Paris, landing on NAFH in Paris dragging Eliza to the neuro department. 

Emperor Napoleon Armed Forces Hospital, Paris 

Doctor Peine, we have run a brain test alongside head x-rays and review. We will put her into a MRI once again to ensure the brain scans before we run some physical mental assessment. We should have a report by mid-morning tomorrow. 

Thank you, Surgeon Teschmacher.

Sir, judging from her neurotic response to the testing, there was a response in the frontal lobe and a small release of glucose and sodium into the bloodstream. We are running tests, but she has no background of allergies, epilepsy, health risks, or any heredity diseases. I would have missed it if it weren’t for the electronic instigators that went off in the MRI that showed some activity in the frontal lobe. I believe she should remain here for 96 hours before we move her to an open ward and she can entertain visitors. 

Thank you, Surgeon Teschmacher. I will bring this up with the Military Intelligence and ask for the request. Keep her vitals stable and report any unusual activity.