The fall of an emperor

Ikhan

The Imperial Palace, The Spire, Kal'kad

The room was silent once more, Sutta was sitting on his throne as his son was standing next to him. It was then that Sutta felt a presence long since forgotten. After a few moments, the door at the edge of the platform was ripped out and thrown forwards the two. Quickly, the emperor's guards got in front of the throne, blocking it with their shields while their lightsaber pikes were sticking out between shields. However, they were quickly flung out of the way, and a man slowly walked through towards Sutta. Sutta, upon seeing this, quickly pressed a button, and several of the pods around the throne burst open, releasing the bodies that were inside.
 "I have come for you, brother..." the man said, and quickly, Sutta realized that he was facing none other than his brother, Kaph, whom he believed he had killed long ago.
 "So be it. If you wish to kill me, you must pass through all of my bodies." Sutta replied, his face turning into a scowl as his eyes became as black as the void of space itself. Quickly, Kaph charged towards them. For several hours, they fought, at least, until Kaph reached the throne.
 "Now it is your turn..." Kaph said as he raised his lightsaber.
 "So be it, brother." Sutta said as he closed his eyes. Kaph swung his lightsaber towards Sutta, who quickly grabbed his other arm so that when he was struck down, Kaph would be taken deep within his mind. Soon, they both collapsed, as Kal simply watched.

Deep within Sutta's mind

Suddenly, Kaph awoke and got off of the ground, where he saw Sutta standing in the distance near a recreation of his throne. Slowly, he began walking towards him as he saw Sutta's memories play out before him. At first, he saw the many memories that he shared, but then, he saw the memories that he missed out on. For instance, he saw the first death of Vitiate, the destruction of Dromund-kaas, the deaths of millions, the birth of new universes and the death of others, and the Battle of Sundered hills. Eventually, he reached Sutta's position.
 "Where am I?" Kaph asked.
 "You are where I will for you to be. Soon, I shall become more powerful than any mortal could comprehend. Thus, I have brought you deep within my mind, where I shall destroy your soul." Sutta replied, his voice slowly becoming more monotonous and beginning to lack any emotion.
 "Then I must do anything I can to get out, or I must destroy you." Kaph said.
 "Anything you can will never be enough. Watching you believe you have a chance... is pathetic." Sutta said as he shook his head. "Already, I am far more powerful than you. You faced only a fraction of my true power." he added as he walked towards him.
 "I already know how powerful you have become. You feed on the deaths you cause." Kaph would remark before drawing his lightsaber.
 "There will be no need for that. I will die and ascend to a higher plane of existance, while you shall die and remain in Chaos for eternity." Sutta would say as he gripped the lightsaber and turning it into ash. "This battle shall not be decided by our skill with a lightsaber, but by our wills." He added as he raised his hand, slowly beginning to choke Kaph. "The pain I shall endure will be over in an instant, but yours shall be infinite and last for eternity." he finished twisted his wrist, snapping Kaph's neck. Suddenly, the area was filled with light, and Sutta was supposedly no more.

Unknown location

Sutta quickly stood up, finding himself in the middle of a black void. He started to walk around, trying to figure out where he was, still unable to recognize who he was. Suddenly, he stopped.
 "Who am I?" Sutta asked himself.
 "You were Sutta Taral, Emperor of the Akaatan Infinite Empire, Dark Lord of the Sith, Grand Master of the Order of the Imperial Knights, and known as the 'Spear of the Empire'." a voice said, a voice identical to his own. "Now, you have become something far greater than any being in the multiverse." it added. "Reach out your hand and clear the sky." it finished.
 "I don't believe it. I have finally gone mad." Sutta replied.
 "You have not gone mad, just reach your hand out." the voice said.
 "Oh, alright, I shall do it." Sutta said before reaching his hand out. Suddenly, the sky became clear as the clouds that shrouded the area dissipated. Before him, he saw the entirety of the multiverse. "Where am I?" he asked.
 "You now exist beyond time or space, your power enhanced exponentially. You are not a 'deity' as some would say, mind you, but a being of truly immense power, one that I am proud to be." the voice said before disappearing. And thus, even though Emperor Taral was dead, he lived on in a sense...

Edited by Jean Betrand