The Visitor from the stars

Ikhan

It was a peaceful night in Bordeaux, something which Jean had grown used to in the past years. However, this night would be different, seeing as someone unexpected would visit. Suddenly, outside, a great storm would begin to brew, one whose strength Europe had not seen in many years. Jean would remain calm, at least until someone knocked on the door of the palace. Several guards would rush to the door, two of whom were wielding their ceremonial halberds.
 "Check it out, private, we will cover you." one of the guards said. Another guard would approach before being flung backwards as the door was pushed out of the way and a man in a dark cloak walked through.
 "Open fire!" one of the guards yelled as they began to open fire. Quickly, one of the guards with a halberd rushed towards the man, who grabbed the halberd by the grip and hit his chin with it before ripping it from his arms, snapping it in two. He proceeded to stab the guard with half of the weapon before throwing it into another guard. He would then slowly approach the four remaining guards, who opened fire upon him once more. The man would jump over every shot, taking a halberd from one of them and using it to kill the remaining guards. He would drop the weapon and walk past the now dead and dying guards.
 "Three hundred years, and you could not even harness the atom to it's fullest potential?" the man said, unaware that for the native population, only a month had gone by. He approached a stairway and ascended until he reached one of the main bedrooms, which he sensed was where his target was. Jean, who could hear his footsteps, grabbed a pistol he had in case of emergencies, and prepared for a fight. As the man entered, Jean held the pistol up to his head.
 "Stay where you are... I won't hesitate to fire if you make any sudden movements." Jean said to the man. "Now, you will explain to me who you are, what you want with me, and how you got here, or so help me, I won't hesitate to put a hole in your head." he added.
 "That won't be necessary..." the man said as he raised his hand, crushing the weapon before removing his hood, revealing a face that had changed after three hundred years due to age and degradation of the body. "Submit, child." he would say as he placed his hand on Jean's forehead.
 "My lord, it is an honor to serve you." Jean said as he knelt. "You look... different since I last saw you, Emperor Taral." he added as he stood back up. "What happened?" he quickly asked.
 "It has been three hundred years, child. Three hundred years since I last gazed upon this world... 250 since we were in the midst of a civil war. It seems that for you it has only been one month, if not shorter." Sutta would say. "From this day forth, your nation, 'Greater Occitania', shall be known as the Akaatan Military Governate of Greater Occitania." he added as he looked out of the window. "Do you understand?" he would say as he would make the storm die down.
 "Yes, my lord." Jean said.
 "Good... good. Now die..." Sutta would say as he clenched his fist, causing Jean's windpipe to be crushed. Eventually, Jean collapsed to the floor, lifeless. "Contact Admiral Elutin, tell him he is to take over the Akaatan Military Governate of Greater Occitania." he would say over a hologram.
 "Yes, my lord, it shall be done." an officer would reply before informing the admiral of his orders. And thus, after 300 years, the Akaata would return to Orbis.