A New discovery, but an old species.

Ikhan

Imperial Palace, Kal'kad

An officer ran into the throne room of the Imperial palace, bearing a message from the leader of an unknown race. It was strange to receive such a message, as the Akaatan Infinite Empire typically didn't care about finding new lifeforms, however this was different- Sutta could feel it. Upon reaching the steps before the throne, the officer bowed before placing a holo-transmitter on the ground. A hologram appeared, displaying an alien creature that while inherently different, seemed similar to many of the species in the CH-1 universe.
 "Who might you be?" Sutta asked, slightly annoyed by the intrusion.
 "So... The New One hears our voice... Long we have watched... and waited. After eons, our final attempt has become our greatest... success." the being said, it's face obscured by a silver mask. "You have mastered the hardest of the ancient arts... what your people call 'the force', something so ingrained in our society, it requires no name." it added.
 "Listen, we are pleased to meet you, but we still need a name to refer to you as." Sutta said.
 "Names are something we do not require, however we shall provide our name unto you, young one. Refer to us as the 'Ethereals'." the being said. "Now, I must inform you of something. These beings you fight, the Kyr, they are being backed by half of our species. With them fighting alongside these Kyr, you will not stand a chance. However, with our help, you will be able to do so." the entity added.
 "Very well, what are your terms for this... agreement?" Sutta said before it seemed that time had stopped.
 "Fear the snake that believes himself a dragon. These beings will betray you." a voice said. "Do not let them into the empire." the voice added.
 "So... I should have known you would resurface eventually." Sutta replied. "I have destroyed you twice, and I will do so once more." he added as time returned to normal.
 "It is simple, really. Just let us live in your nation, and we will help you." the entity said.
 "Alright then. I accept. Show us your ways, so that the Kyr will be brought back to the light." Sutta said. "And yes, I assume that your people are already arriving." he added before ending the call.

Edited by Darth Saarai