Republic of Texas, Declaration of a lot

Church

Fall of the Confederacy

Following the establishment of the Confederate States of America, major political strife occurred all the time. After the first elections, gridlock within the Confederate Congress and a stalemate in the presidential election. The country was in complete disarray. Political factions from within the nation were calling for anarchy since no government seemed to have worked so far. The interim President made an executive decision to reach out to nearby foreign nations for assistance. No one responded, the government was soon disbanded and key government officials fled the country. Around the same time a nearby region had just been granted independence. The Republic of Texas, while still a young nation but deeply patriotic, they were open to helping restore balance to the CSA. Though the young republic hadn't set up its official government yet, the provincial congress voted to aid the CSA. The President, Harrison Ford. Had a hidden agenda for what to do while restoring power. President Ford ordered the invasion and within weeks the entire nation was under military supervision.

Texas annexation of CSA

President Ford gave a speech regarding the annexation of the CSA. “Fellow-Citizens, in the name of your rights and liberties, which I believe have been trampled upon, I take this oath. In the name of the nationality of your home, which has been betrayed by the leaders you trusted, I take this oath. ‘I as your President will work, will save, will sacrifice, will endure, I will fight and do my utmost as your leader to ensure your liberty and Freedom.’ Without sacrifice there is no change, you and your people have sacrificed so much already. I ask that you help me help you. So trust in me as I trust in you. As we incorporate all this the territory and welcome you in as citizens, I call for immediate elections for President and finally elections for the first Texas Congress. They shall occur within a couple months from today. May god bless us, and may God Bless the Republic of Texas.

Republic of Texas

A fairly large American nation mainly right winged ran by pure democracy and full of patriotic people.

Executive Branch:

President Harrison Ford

Vice President Henry Bush

Secretary of State Andrew Jackson

Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter

Secretary of Treasury Jack Lew

Secretary of Interior Sally Jewell

Secretary of Health Thomas Lewis

Secretary of Housing John Smith

Attorney General Scott Hanes

Legislative Branch:

Speaker of the House Joe James

President Pro-tempore Robert Schwartzberg

50 member Senate

250 member House

Judicial Branch:

Chief Justice Foxx

4 other Justices

Foreign Affairs:

The Republic of Texas as it declares its existence, wishes for any nation who wishes to ally with Texas to send an ambassador to our capital Austin where we can set up an embassy and trade deals and or military type treaties.

(OOC: I never planned on keeping the UT Commonwealth or the CSA around long and originally I planned on doing a lot more in depth with them by civil war and such etc. But um I ended up having some things come up. I'll do a lot more in depth RP from now on so if you wanna join in on that just comment below and I'll shoot you a PM)

I did this post on my phone, so sorry I couldn't make it great quality

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Response from US Department of State

Following the unstable conditions and relatively fast regime changes, the United States planned to increase our Humanitarian and Military Aid. The United States also recognized the Republic of Texas as the legal successor of the Commonwealth and Confederate States.

We are also offered direct involvement of our military to help stabilize your country. We will contact General Zhao Wenhuan, USA as Commander of United States Northern Command to prepare his soldiers for future military operations within Texas Republic.

-Masaru Kanagawa,

US Secretary of State

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia