A Royal Family United?

Barry Allen

[CLOSED]

*somewhere within the realm of the Mystical portal once positioned in France a man and a woman stood with another woman*

Lelei: "Anek....Lillian....I know you two want to see your son, but those who attempted to kill you once could still be out there."

Anek: "our son is going down a path of wrong, he's killing off and harming our own kind"

Lillian: "We have to return to him, this isn't our home. You have managed to save our lives and for that we are greatful, but now we must return the favor to others.....I doubt he even remembers his own abilities"

Lelei: "at least allow me to alter your appearances so no one can connect you two to the old nation you ran"

Anek: "alright"

*the couple held hands as Lelei began her spell altering their looks. Lights flashed and orbs surrounded them changing their features on the outside but keeping those on the inside, the spell finished and they looked at eachother*

2dPRDuR.jpg

qD7vvLM.jpg

*they both smiled accepting the new looks and turned to Lelei*

Lelei: "you two be safe out there."

*they both said their goodbyes and with a wave of their hands they both left the realm and appeared in the Throne room of the UKC*

*Zeus walked in soon after they arrived*

Zeus: "what are you two doing in here?"

Lillian: "My son....it is us your parents"

Zeus: "liar! My parents were killed in the theatre"

Anek: *walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, for a split moment his true self was revealed* "son..." *He hugged him* "Lelei managed to save us"

Zeus: "You are...." *He teared up a bit and then looked sternly* "why did you wait so long to come find me"

Lillian: "My boy, my precious boy, in that realm it had only been a few weeks, but we were always watching. Your birthday, Christmas, even the day you were corronated. I'm so proud of you, but why are you attacking your own kind?"

*Zeus looked down* "secretly I blamed magic for your deaths and so the the actions of that nation gave me a scapegoat"

*anek wiped the lingering tear from his son* "even if we were gone, those people are frightened and they need a leader who will defend their rights as much as a humans rights"

*Zeus nodded* "you always were the wisest person I knew"

*the three hug and parts away from them*

-------------------------------------------------

[OPEN]

*soon every TV channel is turned to a black Screen and then Zeus appears in front of the screens with his parents behind him on either side*

"People of the UKC, I have made a very dishonorable decision and have been hypocritical. I want to apologize to the magical beings whom I harmed and struck fear into. I want you and the humans of our nation to know that our war is not with ourselves but with those nations who choose to bring genocide to anyone. Behind me is my parents who were presumed dead, but wrongfully so, together we will run this nation as three equal rulers of this land and we three will vow to protect every UKC citizen and we will ensure your freedoms will not be taken no matter what or who you are." *the camera pans to a large group of those who were captured, on a command they were each one released* "TheDr people are being released and being compensate for the wrong I have done, I would like to personally apologize to each of you and I grant you each a return of your citizenship to our land."

*the camera turns back to Zeus and he raises a hand igniting a small orb*

"I came here and turned away from who I really was but now I, Emperor Zeus along with Emperor Anek and Empress Lillian solemnly swear to defend our rights and out way of life from those who wish us harm"

*following Suit Anek and Lillian made the same oath each creating an orb of the same stature*

*the screens then close and a new flag appears On the screens with a note under it*

(This is now the new flag to resemble a new face for our nation)

N6BcLn0.jpg

Edited by Sven Arnav

#WALDOASF SIGGIF.gif.fbe87157f6507ae8c6df0ee1d66bd3b1.gif