TBS World Broadcast : Parliament To Discuss Taiyochi Constitution

Han Young Gi

fc895d31a766cf240e672f50bd1e2f2a.jpg

PARLIAMENT TO DISCUSS TAIYOCHI CONSTITUTION

(KANSAI) The four political party of Taiyochi and the Emperor, as well as the Prime Minister to discuss the nation's constitution, after seeing some ineffectiveness in nation development, more precisely in

social policy and infrastructure development.

Being the largest political party of Taiyochi, TMP (Taiyo Moslem Party) shared their vision, and their political view for the upcoming discussion.

"We're going to implement  more Sharia laws to the constitution, as such, we've seen some issues inside the nation, for example, the recently inequality in 

the right to worship" said Ahmet Erhan, the party leader of TMP.

The Prime Minister is also invited, and shared the same vision.

"What i want to do, is classified. But i'll tell you one thing; after this discussion, the nation's gonna be equal in religious rights. Some areas concentrated with one religion, but they're not allowed to build their own worship houses. And that's what i'll discuss" said PM Adachi Yuto.

The Prime Minister then entered his car and drove away.

Cho Sang Nam | TBSGBL

Edited by hanyounggi
  • Upvote 2

signatur.jpg

Amenria applauds and supports the TMP's will to apply more of God's law on its nation, and hopes that a more desirable society will be built with the passing of its proposals. We look forward to strengthening our bonds as national leaders and as old friends.

mOMPUVF.jpg