Austro-Swedish Relations

Leopard I

From the beginning, King Zafri Zackery watched the formation of the Austrian Nation. He was happy to see a new European Nation and quickly sent a Diplomatic Mission, hoping to beat the others. 

This is the Austrian Airforce hailing... SE-2421, be advised you are entering Austrian Airspace. Please divert or face the possibility of fire. 

This is SE-2421, be advised this is a Diplomatic Mission from the Kingdom of Sweden to the Austrians, advice over.

This is Austrian Airforce, be advised the Chancellor will accept your diplomatic Mission. Follow me to tarmac 31 on Vienna Airbase Augsburg. Roger Austrian Airforce, be advise send cables back to King. "We have made successful contact with the Austrians"

The King gets a notification on his phone, listening attentively to the Austrian Chancellor. He is keen on learning the Violon, a talent his new friend has masted. Upon hearing he is Austrian he asks if they have sausages with The Chancellor replied, "We make better sausages than the Germans, please come to Vienna to sample some" 

The Two head to the UDAC Airfield in Paris to head to Vienna. Before John rushes over, asking if he may also tag along, looking very sadden to be left behind. Before Zafri could even speak up, The Chancellor says, sure I am interested in meeting all foreign leaders. He bids his farewells to Lady Featherine and Amaryliss before joining Zafri and John on the plane. He sends his wife a quick heads up he was bringing guests. 

The Delegation soon arrive at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but they soon notice a Chernigov Delegation. Darn Chernis beat us here. He smiles as he shakes Ambassador Alexei's hand. Why must they all be named after their leader, he quickly walks inside to notice a female. She quickly greets them and introduces herself as the Vice-Chancellor.

The Chancellor and King of Sweden, alongside John Hequ, Susan Hequ, and the Emperor of France will join us shortly. Please help yourself to the food, I will return I must handle Internal Affairs. 

Edited by [email protected]