UDAC Weekly Press Release

Wolfie

*Many journalists head to the UDAC Headquarters in Lambdgrad  anticipating this important press release of the UDAC*

Forum: Russion Civil War

Lady Victronica heads up to the Podium. Emperor Napoleon and Czar Alexei behind her.

The reporters are still adjusting to the loss of Spokesman Cenna. His wife has done an great job filling in his shoes, but work must still be done.  

Hello, We seem to be having too many press conferences nowadays laughs the Queen. (The Press Crew faintly joins the laughing) The UDAC is aware of the lose of the Russian Capital. Whilst it is a devastating loss, alongside the lost of President Putin of the Russian Federation. The UDAC is committed to helping Russia, as the new UDAC Offensive has begun to be strategized and implemented the UDAC Task Force is ever more growing and stronger. The UDAC is committed to defeating the Soviet Union. Whilst I can not go into detail, the UDAC is as strong as ever, but there are always ways to reform. We are continuing to evolve our platform, and to create a more effective UDAC and to continue in completing the message Max left behind. I now have to got to the Hequ Forum, Czar Alexei will answer any questions you may have. 

(Lady Victronica leaves)

Forum: Hequ

Emperor Napoleon 

The Loss of the King was devastating, it is a sadden time within the UDAC. No more wine stealing, or plane stealing, the laughter and joy James left behind has been surely missed. The UDAC Mourns the lose of their fallen comrade. 

Emperor Napoleon motions towards The Lady who quickly ascends the Podium.

Thank you Emperor she says, embracing the Emperor,  

I am sadden to see the loss, and passing of one of Orbis most productive and creative leaders. I am very regretful that Cenna was unable to speak for himself (a small tear rolling down her eyes) But, this is a day to remember our fallen friend. Cenna always loved to play around with James, wether it would be stealing his plane, or if Cenna turned his jet into snakes James was always there to make people smile. No words can describe what I, or what we all feel. I commerce this day, to join the UDAC's list of most important days, a day to remember and never forget what the people have done for Orbis. I pronounce to day as Hequ day. To remember the efforts by Hequ weather it be humanitarian, economical, or militarily Hequ always did something. 

The Queen stood there, and raised her hand to salute the Hequ flag (the press followed suit)

She quickly disembarked to head to the Vietnam Forum

She felt a bit queasy, before she made it onto the stage she feel down. The UDAC Security Forces quickly assisted her and got her to the nearest Hospital. 

the Vietnam, Missile Crisis, and Energy Prices Forum were postponed till the next weekly briefing. 

sig.gif