Manual Inputs Changing Army Value and Max Money Looted.

Bolby Ballinger

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/groundbattle/war=1756009

So in my war against this guy I got their tanks to near zero and decided to save my own tanks by not sending them. When I changed their number of Tanks To Use to zero the Army Value changed to something higher than I'd calculated the soldiers to be worth. Curious, I manually typed my max number of tanks back in and the Army Value was higher than if I had just used the original numbers. 300,000 higher to be precise.

Meanwhile the Max Money Looted had dropped. Originally it had been 3,519,405. After manual inputs it was at 0.

I will note that in those attacks I manually changed to have no tanks I looted no money despite getting immense triumphs. However our war had been going on long enough to where it's entirely possible the dude just had no more loot to give.

Not sure if this is a display thing or if it has some actual effects on the game.2023-06-29.thumb.png.e59eb93bf60c6354354a32b4f49d6a0e.png1049331408_2023-07-24(2).thumb.png.09ee63e24bda18bf2630b54957ed9dd4.png