[Nihon Imperial Story] Come Closer, Brother and Sisters!

Han Young Gi

IMPERIAL SENATE, SHIN TOKYO, NIHON

It's evening in Shin Tokyo, almost 10 PM. The city is getting empty as everyone have closed their door, except for some clubs, and the Imperial Senate Dome. A light shined brightly from the main hall, indicating someone's still having some work there; or maybe just a janitor scared of the dark--and there's the Emperor with some Nobles talking peacefully with a cup of coffee in a small table.

"you know, i'm sick with all these colonies over the earth" said Takada Kenta, one of the Noble.

"we were not supposed to be an empire and having colonies anyway..but you guys insisted.." said the Emperor, looking at three nobles sitting next to him.

"that's because we're aware of our true history and culture, we asked you to make an empire and be imperialistic by having colonies here and there" , they said.

"really? i mean, if we want to have colonies, we don't have to claim all that lands as it's just wasting our resources and money.. all these small islands are just bothersome" said Takada Kenta.

"hmm..i see your point. but these small islands are basically a place for our military base! we could watch and help our allies by sending our forces from there" said one of the Nobles.

The Emperor slammed his fist on the table, and got a bit angry, "but that makes us the same as America. building bases everywhere, deploying soldiers for no reason.. what are we? a bloodthirsty coountry? always interfere in other country's problems? proxy war? helping our allies? are you sure? they are much more stronger than us, and the last time we offered them a help, they've already won the war?

it's just the opposite of our ideology. we are supposed to have a peaceful relations with other countries, not war" , he said.

"aight, calm down. he's right. i agree with him. let's just..taking our colonies back to the mainland", said Takada Kenta.

"okay, alright then.. i'm not sure but somewhat i agree with what you said. but let's not taking back our colonies in the Philippines and Taiwan, those lands are.." 

"stop. okay, let's take our colonies back in corsica and cordoba. are you guys agree?" , asked the Emperor.

The other nobles nodded and they stood up, and walked out of the room, together.

• Upvote 1

signatur.jpg