All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tarroc

Suggestion

I also say no. I have a 100% approval rating, but no. I don't care about my people, and approval rating is dumb.
  3. The Mad Titan

Suggestion

No.
  4. Taysser

Suggestion

Welcome all I have a suggestion I wish you would like What if we make popular support in the game valuable and make its decline lead to a decline in production and the rise leads to higher production
  5. Catherine The Great

it me

Hey everyone. Used to play Cyber Nations a hell of a long time ago. This game seems a lot more streamlined with less of the more tedious mechanics and a more helpful UI than CN. Hopefully I'll be in for the long haul!
  6. Today
  7. Sisyphus

Numbers fun

The lines don't count but you can still count the lines. 👾
  8. Smith

Numbers fun

Ah a simple yet brilliant strategy. Even better nobody will notice you are doing it My understanding is the lines don't count if they are ODPs
  9. Sisyphus

Numbers fun

Just as many lines, same result.
  10. Nizam Adrienne

Numbers fun

I'm just upset that Oblivion made it into the top 50 and ruined that Sydney opera house thing y'all had going for you
  11. Buorhann

Numbers fun

Saxplayer already has plans to disband our bloc then have KT sign BK and us sign NPO or Syndicate, Empy will sign Camelot, and Oblivion will sign UPN. That way we remain together, but by proxies through the treaty web. Guardian and GOB will shake their old man canes at the new moves.
  12. Smith

Numbers fun

Hopefully your successor will fix that
  13. Buorhann

Numbers fun

That TGH/KT tie is just too game breaking.
  14. Emperor Jed, The Great

weebs rise up komichi aya has arrived

去る
  15. Sisyphus

Numbers fun

Yeah but when will underinflated resource prices eventually lead to more common wars? I really feel like I'm on the cusp of some game-changing answers, here.
  16. Smith

Numbers fun

That's a fair question but it is not resource prices that will prevent substantial conflict from happening
  17. Sisyphus

Numbers fun

Yeah but when will prices be so low peace is impossible?
  18. LUNCH

Water to quench my thirst

[chanting] Gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib water, gib wat--
  19. Bartholomew Roberts

Numbers fun

Could you elaborate on this picture of the treaty web?
  20. San Fortunado

SNN-Saxy tiem

I don't care, can I slide into your DMs?
  21. San Fortunado

SNN-For Steve, For Glory

you deserve your high upvotes, Syphilis.
  22. Shiho Nishizumi

Nazi flag.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=160260 Not much else to it. Kriegsmarine flag which is in violation with the rule regarding references to nazism.
  23. Edward I

SNN-Saxy tiem

That sounds exactly like what an imposter would say. Who are you really, "Buorhann", where's the real Beerhoe, and when will the KT-TGH-Pantheon bloc be announced?
  24. MinesomeMC

Water to quench my thirst

You can use water for power and other possibilities. We need more resources. Gib water.
  25. Smith

Numbers fun

It is not resource prices that will prevent substantial conflict from happening
  26. Not sure what's going on, but someone pointed out some unusual activity from Mountainia today https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=6&display=trade
  27. Buorhann

SNN-Saxy tiem

I'm still getting messages about this. No I'm not leaving, stepping down, etc. So let me clarify. That announcement was a joke, as KillzBob and Saxplayer were debating something and I posted it as a inside joke in our internals. KillzBob apparently took it and "leaked" it as a joke. It's funny, ha ha. Please stop DMing me about it. It's nice to see people who care, but it's getting a bit too much now. Especially the conspiracy stuff surrounding it. You guys have some wild speculations.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.