All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Serva

House Arryn first decleration

Lol, I'm not talking about hitting BK there are many options in my magic pot😁. I can use it after war. Or any other time...
  3. Epi

Peace Terms.

I'm aware of that and I hold my own strong opinions against it. I've just haven't had as many discussions with them on the topic. In general I've found non-IQ more open about pragmatic and kinda immoral politics. That's not saying it doesn't happen here either. My initial comment was kinda subjective, since I'm not an older 2014-2016 player, it's something I've gauged by scrolling through years of forum posts. Given people haven't refuted the main argument it might be accurate tho. Glad to see so much discussion. XD. Threads aren't threads when have the posts aren't building off one another. Paradox: a counter argument is that you guys have more older players and have more smaller aas, that focus on member retention etc. Over mass membership. But if you pay attention to who focused on deletions more, it's been the ketog-syndi groups. They have a larger forum presence tho so that offsets things even years prior.
  4. Durand

Didn't know that. If so, nevermind. But it would be pretty weird that a major alliance refuses to peace with a micro, just saying. Even tho it could be possible.
  5. Inst

How long will this war go on for?

Another 3 months of this. BKNPO still hasn't gotten reliably positive war stats, and Grumpy hasn't been submerged yet.
  6. Rebekah Mikaelson

Am I the only one who finds it funny that despite House Arryn's Reasonably small size, it took all of BK's Coalition to declare war? Like why couldn't BK do it one their own. Have they really become that weak? Or is it that House Arryn is simply too powerful for them to fight alone? As far as I know she did and they refused the peace.
  7. Epi

IQ declares on IQ

Dragon Age: Civil War
  8. Durand

Attacking BK will create you a lot of problems. I mean, your alliance already feels the consequences. But whatever, it's your choice. Good luck with the war. And about BK attacking you, I don't have the time right now to go and see if you're right (even if you probably are), but you could have peacefully asked for peace. It's not that complicated.
  9. Zues

Yay fresh blood to harvest for Khorne.
  10. MinesomeMC

IQ declares on IQ

I'm betting 50m IQ will win
  11. Dad

IQ declares on IQ

Beiging is a low IQ move
  12. Today
  13. Serva

No, we don't give them net damage. The BK has bully. You understand Urdu???
  14. durmij

IQ declares on IQ

Since some people think DOWs are passe, it fell to me make it for posterity
  15. Akuryo

Peace Terms.

Talk to whose leadership? Again, BK, TCW, certainly. KT? Maybe? But id also imagine they'd follow up with saying they'd also delete because trolling is KTs thing. My point is that the only people in power who are serious about that, are on one side of the aisle.
  16. Bonds for sale: Rollback bond (may be extended indefinitely) at 3% weekly equiv The Originals, face value $1,560,000,000, maturity November 1st Bond at 3% weekly equiv The Guild of the Netherworks, face value $312,000,000, maturity November 1st. Contact for pricing.
  17. Noctis Anarch Caelum

Changes to score calculations -- Need input.

I think when people bought their city counts really high, they did it knowing they were growing out of range of others. I don’t think any game changes should be made just to benefit a side if that’s why City 17 is where it really starts dropping fast. Could have the first 5 Cities worth twice the NS without the continued deterioration in how much score if gives if its the lower tier which is the focus. Also could maybe reduce how much NS infra gives if suddenly changing the formula if we want more people in range of each other, since the infra itself doesn’t effect war much beyond keeping it above the minimum population to max your troops. Although already I think the cities themselves don’t make as much difference as the increased military; so not sure why it needs fixing.
  18. Esentia

Wow.... sounds like the Raeiska Alliance (or North Point?) has been getting pasted and you are just a little unhappy about that. We all are playing under the same Rules. As a Rose Protectorate you cannot claim not to have had experienced mentorship. If you are getting steamrollered then I would look in the mirror. Oh. Sorry. I should use the proper term... "roflstomped" I believe it was?
  19. Dad

Thanks, totally meant to do that.
  20. Sir Scarfalot

Nice alliteration there :3
  21. Akuryo

No, it isn't a fantasy. Learn how statistics work. You as one individual out of hundreds my statement applies to, are irrelevant. You, one c18 says he hasn't done it, my entire alliance below c15 says plenty of you have. So do Arrgh and Empryea. So i couldn't less of a shit if you personally haven't, all that means is your milcom hasn't assigned you any. A city cap is stupid. The fact i chose to ally them is irrelevant. YOU chose not to ally whales. Or they chose not to ally you. Does this somehow now mean you deserve to be spared the treatment you give others? That should be treated differently despite it being the same situation for the same reasons? What a load of bullshit. YOU chose to solidfy you tiering. YOU chose not to make friends with and ally upper tiers. So it's YOUR fault if they can suddenly drop down and slaughter you like pigs. If it's our fault because we find your politics abhorrent and refuse to sign with them, then it's likewise your fault for not finding whale politics agreeable and signing them. Stop trying to spin it. There is no spin. It's literally the exact same thing, just a higher city count. Anything you say to try and spin it on us, on our problem in the lower tier, is just as applicable to you. So pick one. Either it's terrible no matter who does it and who receives it, and no matter if the choice is brought on by their treaty choices, or it's not. But if it's not, you all need to drop it, and just pray the whales don't feel like going to the effort. And if it is, then you need to reflect on your own actions, and ask if it's really so right for you to be 'championing' this while you partake of it.
  22. Dad

The wishful thinking part where they say that getting looted is going to make us want a short war is what I'm referring to. Everyone who runs planes only is fully aware of the downsides at this point and a little looting isn't going to compel any capitulations from competent alliances, especially NPO and BK which are specifically referred to in the post Micchan quotes.
  23. Sir Scarfalot

Er, then what's wrong with the rest of the post? No ground but yes planes means you get looted, which reduces the amount of resources you've got available. I don't see anything else in Micchan's post.
  24. Dad

Oh no the loot part is probably legit, I bought 16-20 with Knightfall/Ask Alexio money so I'm aware how easy it is. I was referring to the rest of the post.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.