All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. durmij

IQ declares on IQ

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=143973 When you honour your nation treaties better than most IQ alliances.
  3. Sir Scarfalot

How long will this war go on for?

Our “point” is that “your” bloc is “entirely” treatied to “BK”, which you just “confirmed” is the “case”, and “therefore” is not an “independent” “bloc” but in fact a “part” of BKsphere, and therefore is not a bloc at “all” but just a “bunch” of pretentious “goons” that haven’t made a single “move” without “acting” in lockstep with BK. “Quotes” added purely “to” “troll” “you”. If you want me to shoosh, all you gotta do is stop giving me accurate things to say about you. Also, neither Justin nor I speak with any FA authority, but then again it seems neither do you.
  4. Madden8021

Legitimate proof of TKR KT planed truce...

I think it's both since you can tell by the poor grammar, no capitalization, and rarely any periods, commas or whatever and failure to capitalize names of other users or alliances. Not even Strong Bad would accept the horrible grammar. >.< So in the end, it's both.
  5. Today
  6. Micchan

COMMIE!
  7. Poutine! You great big moo...I was worried about you!
  8. Sir Scarfalot

NPO entered the war on my birthday. It was the best birthday present they’ve ever given me, and frankly it’s sad when you feel that war isn’t something to celebrate and have fun with. I mean, who doesn’t play games on their birthday? Sad people is who.
  9. Dio Brando

Dial Up War: Propaganda

We love you. ❤️
  10. Ryan1

The Eviction Notice

You did when I was there. Account>Theme (top right corner)>Use Dark Theme.
  11. RyanK

The Eviction Notice

No we don't. Also back to the light theme/dark theme situation..how does one change to dark theme?
  12. Menhera

Dial Up War: Propaganda

13. Ryan1

The Eviction Notice

Empyrea has an academy channel...
  14. Durand

House Arryn first decleration

HELP !! The slavemaster's back. Ok ok, I'll attack Nox again I guess...
  15. Curufinwe

House Arryn first decleration

Less talking, more raiding #4675
  16. El Chach

First of all, "y'all" really "like" "quotes". Vanguard was a "thing", and they did disband. Second, we haven't "shown anything" in our short existence, other than that we're reasonably loyal allies and that we're not horrific at clicking 'declare war' buttons and selecting the right drop-down menus at the right time in the right order for just long enough. Don't get it twisted, joining a defensive war for an ally is not "doubling down" on your plot narrative; that's doing what an ally does. Finally, the "single treaty chain" in your words = a bloc-wide treaty to BK, as you'll gather from BK's AA page; Yakuza just holds the tie for cleanliness of the web. Cut us some slack dawg, and in the meantime, see if you can muzzle Justin and Scarfalot. Their FA "nous" makes you guys look simple-minded <- how you use quotes the right way.
  17. Sri Lanka 001

The Eviction Notice

Nah Empyrea don't need that All empyrean knows what they are doing
  18. I just called a range near me. They don't allow XM855 or steel core .308, but do allow .50 BMG. We're hitting stupidity levels never thought possible.

19. durmij

This is either the worst log dump in history or the greatest shitpost. Either way I'm in awe.
  20. Pasky Darkfire

Well. Pack it in, boys. You've been outed Dio. lmao. The trash takes itself out then.
  21. Macharius

I can't since it's view only. But I'll trust that it's sometime in early june or even late may. Given that, it still doesn't seem like it proves what you think it proves — it just seems like a prot leader hypothesizing about a war.
  22. Aragorn, son of Arathorn

SMH we gotta get those who don't love being under the yellow star boot.
  23. Apple Bloom

Look at last edited date @Macharius
  24. WISD0MTREE

Blatantly Self-Serving War suggestion Volume 2

I must've missed that official statement somewhere.
  25. Gatorcock

Even then, this just says BK will attack them, and not the other way around. Hence this is just backing us up that BK planned on hitting us, and according to this, BK planned on hitting AFTER the war was over, and SOON after. So it's even more sad now that I look at it, and think to myself that BK would attack a bloc that would be recovering.
  26. Durand

My friend, what happened to you ???
  27. Tiberius

Blatantly Self-Serving War suggestion Volume 2

By "you" I was referring to your coalition.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.