All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. What projects will my nation have to aquire and what level of infrastructure/city count will I need to beat the standard 2000 infra commercial build that I am using? Thanks in advance.
  3. Ah, that makes more sense. I had to double take for a moment and think about if I fought VE lmfao.
  4. Not speaking in context of who fought who, just that I remember you from back in the day.
  5. I appreciate the defence but I'm also thoroughly confused as I never fought against VE lmfao.
  6. You realise Sketchy is an oldhead too right? Been gov plenty of places as well, hell I remember this dude when VE was kicking ass and handing out numbers. Anyway, the fact is all macro gov members involved thought "yeah, this NAP is a great idea to continue" That being the case, no involved parties are particularly blameless.
  7. I'm aware of who he is Benfro. He responded to me by dismissing most of what I said, he didn't want to engage with what I said, so I simply did the same. Maybe you should have read his post first, since everything you are saying, applies to him. I already engaged with him by making a very long and detailed post, addressing his random comment.
  8. You accuse everyone else of not staying on topic, but whenever a response is posted, your go to is just “you clearly don’t know what you are talking about.” That may have worked against our veteran TKR members, some of whom are retired gov etc. But in this case, you didn’t even bother to check who you responded to… This is the FA high gov of The Immortals. Try a different dismissive argument since you clearly don’t want to actually engage with anyone’s conversation.
  9. +Lordaeron getting deleted. A perfect world achieved, tragically cut short.
  10. For reference to new friends, there was once a hilarious glitch that put everyone in Rose for some reason. It was quite a while ago though
  11. If you don't want to respond to points made, stop chiming in. You clearly aren't looped in enough to be able to argue your case. I'll pay you the same courtesy and not bother to respond to anything you said.
  12. It's funny you say that you aren't mad when that comment prompted your WoT. I can't say I find your complaining about us entering the war on our terms something worth responding too. Or your quip about not being rescued even though you guys were still asking us to enter. Or your whining about being at war for so long when you engaged in that infra shaving campaign of your own free will. Thats on you. You don't get to pull that out of a bag as a retort. The rest of your post is basically just you crapping on TKR and wanting to rehash your entire relationship with them it seems. They can deal with that nonsense if they want too. But maybe some have singled you guys out because you sure are doing a lot of talking about it. As for past behaviors, do be careful not to throw stones from your glass house.
  13. @Krampus If you know, you know. Anyway, hopefully it works out for y'all!
  14. Welcome back to the wonderful world of pixel hugging macros!
  15. What is the question you are asking here? Daily login bonus still exists..
  16. I've escalated this to a Discord support ticket #7522 so that it doesn't get missed. Thanks!
  17. During and after 2020? Ok. I will go for Fall Guys.
  18. @mrbread I’m proud of you, my son.
  19. For real, what PnW needs is a Macho Man themed alliance, but I guess GOB basically qualifies.
  20. We at Tribrid have years of experience working with brands across all niches be it beauty, healthcare, tech, etc. Our years of experience combined with the latest printing technology will allow you to get the best design candle boxes wholesale and packaging solutions out there for product boxes wholesale. So what are you waiting for? Book a call or request a quote to get started today.
  21. 1. i have limited screen time, so i had to write this really quickly, and i had 20 seconds left when i posted so sorry for any typing mistakes 2. Book, and don't think anyone in our gov saw the show but i might be wrong actually was extremely simple lmao i just asked him he said ok
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.