All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Elijah Mikaelson

Alpha Recognition of War from Oblivion and Arrgh

Who care's who started it, clearly all that matters is who wins it. Not like Arrgh or Oblivion is going to get help from anyone, Oblivion is all but dead and Arrgh is to savage to need allies.
  3. Today
  4. Pasky Darkfire

The formation of the bean bloc

1000(60)=6000W = Soup Hot
  5. Redarmy

SNN-Alpha AF

Can confirm that TGH is rolling KT.
  6. Viselli

Pantheon workout routine to shave off all that extra infra

It is hard when Pantheon is down to 3 people over 2k score...
  7. MinesomeMC

Actually the protectorates were cancelled before the DoW by a rogue government member of theirs That's what I was going for
  8. Epi

BK Adds Some Ink

Like all the other names on that graph, it was a shit post.
  9. Elijah Mikaelson

BK Adds Some Ink

you made it ten mins ago but put the name of a bloc that's not been about for how long now? Who are you again?, whoever you are if Mhearl can stop you from starting a war i am not worried.
  10. Epi

BK Adds Some Ink

I made that thing like 10min after your post. But ik where you're confused Vanguard = Covenant
  11. Skepta

P/W download on TI-89 Calculators

Politicsandcalculus
  12. Akuryo

BK Adds Some Ink

Is a guy in Yakuza talking about being man enough to start a fight? I'll just leave that thought there for others to consider. If you want to know my track record of starting fights, ask mhearl how many times he's had to labor in stopping me. Now go start a fight (or at least try to) before continuing on the tirade, please.
  13. Elijah Mikaelson

BK Adds Some Ink

I guess you could say that however that's not what it was meant to be, simply saying if your man enough to talk shit on the forums, be man enough to start a fight? Protectorate: A one-way MDP wherein one alliance agrees to protect another. The protected alliance is under no obligation to defend the protector. (<- copy N paste) who said anything about signing a M level treaty and not honoring it, it started off as a protectorate and we upgraded to a MDoAP, however even as a protectorate we still would have joined in. I don't care how they wish to have treaties, in truth I only care how my alliance sign treaties and who with, if they do not wish to be bogged down that's more power to them but then why complain about others who have more treaties?, they want everyone to play the way they do, you ask anyone from tgh/kt they would love five or six blocs not connected at all as it makes it easier to to dog pile on someone. I am not saying they to not have to stop talking shit, just back it up too. But you do not matter, KT/TGH do matter. also you might want to update your chart a little, seems hella out of date
  14. CitrusK

SNN-Alpha AF

I feel like that's an insult on my grammar in the dec. I'll have you know, I ran out of characters. Nothing else.
  15. ShadyAssassin

SNN-Alpha AF

Can confirm TGH is hitting KT I have screens to support it We are only throwing in support as is evident from this war:
  16. Not really, nova didn't have the lower tier to continue fighting Panth and Federation bought max tanks after round 1... They're just hoping 3rd parties raid them to death
  17. CitrusK

SNN-Alpha AF

Oh shit, we hath been screwed by the very lead that bequeaths knowledge to us.
  18. Madden8021

SNN-Alpha AF

19. Epi

It's funny that he had a UPN & Acadia protectorate at the time they attacked. And they declared war, not even a raid lol.
  20. Thalmor

SNN-Alpha AF

Jokes on you, I'm the secret pupper master of TGH and I'm orchestrating KT's rolling for my own benefit.
  21. Epi

SNN-Alpha AF

Chad Alpha vs. Nerd Khan & OB
  22. Mayor

SNN-Alpha AF

The real casualty here is my poor poor nation, it seems the golden age of Calondia finally ended.. again.
  23. Unlimited

SNN-Alpha AF

OH MY GOD ALPHA YOUR SUCH A &#33;@#&#036;H OHMAHGAWWWWWWWWDDDDD OMG I LIKE CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW #breakdown #PNW #SavePrivateOckey #RIPoblivion
  24. CitrusK

SNN-Alpha AF

True true, can't fight that type of logic.
  25. Machiavelli

SNN-Alpha AF

No, but now was one of the best opportunities he will get to try building one
  26. CitrusK

SNN-Alpha AF

Are you sure he even had one of those?
  27. Machiavelli

SNN-Alpha AF

This was a good stomping. It's a shame Placentica seems incapable of behaving like an adult when he would otherwise be viewed favourably. In the end the real casualty here was what remained of Placentica's reputation.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.